TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   video games forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official wrestling sim topic (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=162)

KingofOldSchool 06-01-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Sid (Post 2172502)
Fucking hell that sounds amazing

Anyone put up an update for it yet? (he's released the editor to a couple of the update/scenario makers)

No, only the demo was released and that was today. I don't think the full version will be available for another couple of weeks.

Not to mention the ungodly amount of time it will take for people to do those real World updates.

Assuming they can start working on it right now it will probably be a good 3 weeks or so before they can get it done. Especially getting all of the wrestlers move sets down.

Impact! 06-02-2008 04:31 AM

Fuck, that sounds ridiciously awesome *drool*

KingofOldSchool 06-02-2008 10:11 AM

Okay so it appears after reading Ryland's Developmental Journal that the move sets are actually meant for finishers. That would explain that after seeing that the match recaps are basically the same.

So what that means if a guy like Jericho has a bunch of moves he's used over the years that were finishers (Walls, Lionsault, Codebreaker, Breakdown, etc) you can put them in his moveset. And any of those could be used to end the match, however it is smart to determine what finisher to use in each match.

For example, if it's an I Quit/Submission match, you will be more likely to see the Walls of Jericho finish the match. If it's a classic cage match you'll be more likely to see Jericho use the Breakdown or the Codebreaker to finish it.

Oh and you can also set character/promotion specific finisher sets. For example, WWE Punk's finishers are the GTS and the Vice, whereas Indy Punk's finishers are the Plunge and the Vice. And Dustin Rhodes finisher is the Bulldog, but Goldust's finisher is the Curtain Call.

And another thing I read...

WELLNESS POLICY IS IN THE GAME! You can opt for including drug testing in your promotion, how much you test, who you test, punishments, etc.

Seriously, just go here and read all of the pages and then download the demo.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=29560

KingofOldSchool 06-02-2008 02:55 PM

Oh and did I mention that their is a sexual preference option?

So if you want Mickie James and Melina to be lesbians in your game...YOU CAN!

If you want the Ultimate Warrior and the Iron Sheik to be homosexual lovers...YOU CAN!

Rob 06-02-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impact! (Post 2171940)
Man I love the MMA game. I booked Jardine V Silva a week before it happened and Silva KO'd him in 54 seconds. I was like man that's not gonna happen (then fucking BAM)

Colin Robinson KO'd Brock Lesnar in 13 seconds in my game in Brock's first fight.

TEW is not enjoyable for me anymore. FAR too much detail in the game and takes far too long to book shows. I like the MMA game far better. Especially when you can't pick the winners of fights. Too many decisions so far in my game though.

Impact! 06-02-2008 11:59 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. My PPVs seem to be either 70% Decisions, or 70% KO's. Though this new TEW sounds freaking awesome, so i'll give it a shot.

Cactus Sid 06-03-2008 04:30 PM

I've got to the point in my UFC game where nearly everyone is starting to retire and there aren't enough new talents coming through (I basically refuse to bring in anyone who is regarded as dull) Anderson Silva retired leaving a gaping hole in my middleweight division and I've hardly got any light-heavyweights or welterweights.

Also for some reason the only people who ever want to move divisions are my champions, GSP and Guillard both want to go to the Middleweight division, but I won't let them til they lost their titles, but they won't because there are no top contenders.

That new TEW game sounds incredible though, will have to check it out once an update is available. I was sure I'd heard he'd released the editor, but that may have been for the old one :-\

The Mackem 06-04-2008 05:13 AM

They released the editor before the demo. I don't have the demo but can't you convert from the last TEW to the new one as well. If you are looking for possible mods then head to Grey dogs TEW 2008 mods forums, if they are going to be anywhere they will be there...they are moving server right now though.

The Mackem 06-04-2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool (Post 2172498)
Booking screen is a lot nicer and are easier to search for stuff. They added new match types and booking notes including Turns, Ref screwjobs, and botch interference.

They added a few more match types and angle as well.

Although I'm disappointed with the lack of text play-by-play, they just used the same format as previous versions.

Overall, from the demo I think it is a very solid game. I would recommend downloading the trial and see for yourself. I'm not sure of the price but I'd assume that it would be $35-$40 like years past.

A lot of people say that about play by play but honestly it wasn't brilliant in EWR and wasn't exactly important to the overall running of the game.

If I get the chance I might pick it up but I'm in an Extreme Warfare Revenge phase right now.

Evil Vito 06-07-2008 07:43 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Yeah definitely checking out the demo in a few weeks once a real-world patch comes out.

I'm one week away from Backlash....not that I'll ever get there. :o And the re-draft is the next night. I have so many ideas for what to do with the three new promotions, getting there is just a pain in the ass.</font>

Evil Vito 06-08-2008 10:50 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Here's my Backlash card...it's really gimmicky, but I figure what the hell, its the last night before the brands are re-drafted.

<b><u>Double Jeopardy Match - WWE Champion Booker T vs. World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. ECW Champion CM Punk</u></b>
Booker T represents Vince, Chris Jericho represents Bischoff, CM Punk represents Heyman. The loser of the first fall gets the 4th pick in the draft, the loser of the second fall gets the 3rd pick, while the winner gets the first 2 picks in the draft. A lot is on the line.

<b><u>60-Man, 3-Ring World War 3 Battle Royal. The winner is undraftable and gets to select on his own which show to go to</u></b>
Ace Steel, Al Snow, Balls Mahoney, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Cassidy James, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Cody Rhodes, Colt Cabana, D’Lo Brown, Dave Taylor, Deuce, Domino, Edge, Elijah Burke, Finlay, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Wang Yang, John Cena, John Morrison, Johnny Jeter, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Lance Cade, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Mike Mizanin, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Nunzio, Paul London, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Sandman, Santino Marella, Shannon Moore, Shawn Michaels, Sir Charles Palumbo, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky, Steve Blackman, Steve Corino, Stevie McMahon, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Umaga, Undertaker, Val Venis, and William Regal

<b><u>WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match</u></b>
Jeff Hardy (C) vs. Shawn Michaels

<b><u>WWE Tag Team Title Match</u></b>
Matt Hardy and Finlay (C) vs. Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke

<b><u>WWE Women's Championship</u></b>
Mickie James (C) vs. A Mystery Opponent

<b><u>Match with the Money in the Bank Briefcase on the Line</u></b>
MVP (C) vs. Triple H

----

My entire active male roster is involved in this show....find it ironic that I happen to have exactly 63 active guys now, so the only 3 not in the battle royal are in the main event.

I'll get to this show either tonight or tomorrow....then I'll post the Draft edition of Raw as I see it.</font>

Evil Vito 06-09-2008 12:24 AM

<font color=goldenrod>Here are the Backlash results, at long last:

Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von used cheap tactics to dethrone Matt Hardy and Finlay for the WWE Tag Team Titles, giving each man their first taste of WWE gold. ***, 81% Overall

Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy fought in a brutal ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship. Hardy nearly had the belt retained despite HBK trying his best to use all sorts of other weapons to stop him. However, Michaels managed to muster enough energy to knock over the ladder, sending Hardy crashing through the tables below and giving Michaels his first Intercontinental Title since 1995. Certainly, neither man will be 100% for the battle royal later on, Hardy may not be able to even stand. ***3/4, 92% Overall

MVP nudged out Triple H to hang onto his Money in the Bank briefcase...the egotistical superstar now will have even more to brag about. It's a night for the heels so far. ***1/4, 88% Overall

Mickie James' mystery opponent wound up being Molly Holly, who looked more vicious than ever. Molly seemingly had the title won after a cheap shot with brass knuckles behind the ref's back (not very ladylike!), but another referee reversed the decision. Mickie retains the belt. *3/4, 73% Overall

The World War 3 Battle Royal was thrilling, plenty of action and surprising moments from the beginning right until the end. From Jeff Hardy stumbling and limping his way into the match just long enough to eliminate Shawn Michaels and himself right up until fate made MVP and Triple H the final two men left, the match had it all. The two superstars defied the odds and wound up being the last two out of the 60 that started. Triple H got the best of the exchange, granting him the right to choose his brand. He then announced he would be staying in WWE, and wrestling on Raw every Monday night. 2.625 stars, 77.5% Overall :shifty:

Backstage, WWE chairman Vince McMahon flipped out. He had been trying to rid himself of Triple H for ages, and he would have had no intention on drafting him...but he's stuck with him anyway. 89% Overall

In the first fall of the Double Jeopardy match, all three champions went all out. Eventually Chris Jericho locked on the Walls of Jericho to Booker T, but Booker, with the heart of a champion, didn't tap. Jericho was forced to relinquish the hold when Punk leaped and kneed him in the back of the head. Punk then rolled over Book and locked in the Anaconda Vice, forcing him to tap. This means that Vince McMahon and WWE would be getting the #4 overall pick. ***1/4, 89% Overall

With just Jericho and Punk left, both men put on a great contest despite being physically exhausted. Lots of near finishes commenced and each man faught out of his opponent's submission holds. Jericho muscled out of the GTS before planting Punk with the Codebreaker and then hitting the Lionsault for the win. Paul Heyman and ECW would get the #3 pick, while Eric Bischoff and WCW would be granted the #2 AND #1 overall picks in the draft. ****1/4, 90% Overall

85% Overall Rating for Backlash
1.84 Buy Rate

-------

The draft edition of Raw will be up eventually, possibly tomorrow...and then after that I'll post the full rosters for each show once I finally work them out.</font>

The Mackem 06-09-2008 03:54 AM

Good stuff

Evil Vito 06-09-2008 05:18 PM

<font color=goldenrod>2008 WWE DRAFT (this reads like a book, sorry) :o But I had fun writing/visualizing this.

Tonight was a historic edition of Raw, as the lives of every single superstar was up for grabs. There were to be 31 picks (since Bischoff got an extra pick), champions that were drafted would take the belt to their show…the tag team champions could be drafted as a unit, and other tag teams could <b>not</b> be drafted as a unit until the Draft Lottery, which would be later in the week. So many of WWE’s tag teams were in the back, hoping they can last until the Lottery so they could remain a unit.

Eric Bischoff wasted no time in getting proceedings started, selecting both World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho (Pick #1) and WWE Champion Booker T (Pick #2)…Bisch vowed to make a decision about what to do with the two titles once the draft rosters took effect the next week. Paul Heyman then made the logical pick, taking ECW Champion CM Punk (Pick #3).

This outraged Vince, as not only was he forced to carry enemy Triple H on his roster, but he had no World champion. However, he made a big selection, taking WWE legend and new Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels (Pick #4). Bischoff then took United State champion Ace Steel (Pick #5), while Heyman decided to shake things up by giving the Cruiserweight Title a new home, drafting champion Carlito (Pick #6). The golden trend continued, with McMahon selecting WWE Tag Team Champions Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke (Pick #7) and so Bischoff took the World Tag Team champions, and former WCW alumni, William Regal and Dave Taylor (Pick #8).

Paul Heyman finally decided to buck the champion’s trend, selecting “The Rated R Superstar” Edge (Pick #9). Vince McMahon took a bit of a risk, selecting HBK’s rival, the injured Jeff Hardy (Pick #10). Bischoff then taunted Vince for passing up on one of the men that he brought in, so he goes and drafts John Cena (Pick #11). Heyman takes Randy Orton (Pick #12), Vince takes Mr. Kennedy (Pick #13), claiming “he was the only one loyal to me, anyway”. Bischoff then made a tactful decision, drafting Rey Mysterio (Pick #14), citing him as both a WCW alumni and a guy who will now NOT be in Paul Heyman’s planned Cruiserweight division. The picks are just flying by.

Backstage, we see many undrafted members of the roster looking nervous at how casually the GMs seem to be throwing names around so quickly. The only man who didn’t seem nervous was MVP, who boasted that, because of his MITB, he could jump to any show he wanted…and that no GM would dare use a pick on him because he could easily leave.

Later on in the show, “The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga picks up an easy squash victory over poor D’Lo Brown. This impresses Heyman enough to make Umaga his next choice (Pick #15). Elsewhere, the perverted Vince walks in on the divas dressing room, and drafts WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James upon realizing she is the only champion still on the board (Pick #16). Eric Bischoff laughs at this, bringing up that Vince passed up on one of the biggest legends his company had ever seen…so he will take him instead. The Undertaker is Eric Bischoff’s next selection (Pick #17). Doing this gives Heyman the idea to take Undertaker’s brother, Kane (Pick #18).

Matt Hardy and Finlay exercised their re-match clause against Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke, but came up on the short end of the stick. But pretty soon, the stick disappeared entirely and McMahon selected Matt Hardy (Pick #19) while Bischoff selected another WCW alumni, Finlay (Pick #20)…this ended the reign of what originally was a makeshift team.

More picks came flying in as Paul Heyman drafted one of the more athletic men in the company, Shelton Benjamin (Pick #21). Vince takes one of his self-made guys, Batista (Pick #22). Bischoff goes for potential, selecting Colt Cabana (Pick #23). Heyman then decided to spend a pick on one of the men that made ECW so great to begin with, ECW Original Tommy Dreamer (Pick #24). Vince McMahon grudgingly selected a man he’d had problems with in the past, Bobby Lashley (Pick #25). Eric Bischoff opted to go with another up-and-coming powerhouse, the vampire Kevin Thorn (Pick #26). Heyman stuck with his same formula as the previous pick, grabbing ECW Original The Sandman (Pick #27).

Theodore Long approached Vince backstage, and inquired on the GM situation of Raw now that former GM William Regal got drafted by Bischoff. Vince was furious, saying nobody was going to tell him what to do…but then he decided to poke fun at Teddy and draft him, saying he can force Long to do whatever he says (Pick #28).

Time for the final picks…Eric Bischoff wrapped up his draft by taking another young guy, Johnny Jeter (Pick #29). Paul Heyman then announced his decision for his final pick, a man who generally goes by 3 letters…..nope, not MVP, but RVD – ROB VAN DAM (Pick #30)! He’d just signed him to a contract minutes ago and wanted to draft him rather than subjecting him to the lottery. A downtrodden Vince announced that he was still pondering his last selection, and he still had time in the show…he’d announce the pick after the main event.

So the main event was on…like last night, all three champions fought for their all. After an exhausting 15-20 minute exchange, Booker T got the nod this time, winning after a Scissors Kick to Jericho. Jericho and Punk allowed Booker to play off to the crowd.

Vince then came out as Booker was still in the ring to announce his final selection…until Booker was blindsided by a briefcase shot to the back of the head by MVP. MVP announced he was cashing in the MITB effective immediately. MVP administered a beatdown to the already-winded Booker. Playmaker, 3 count, new champion.

Vince then made the official announcement – your winner, NEW WWE Champion, and the final draft selection – Montel Vontavious Porter – MVP!!! It was a setup all along! BAH GAWD!

---

I'll likely post full roster lists once I get around to figuring out where I want everyone else.</font> :o

#BROKEN Hasney 06-09-2008 05:33 PM

$34.95

I wish they had a discount for 2007 purchasers though

D Mac 06-10-2008 01:45 AM

Surely there is a torrent for it.

D Mac 06-10-2008 07:12 AM

I said fuck it and bought TEW 2008. Playing with a 2013 future mod right now.

Kennedy is the Main Event Face and Cena is a Color Commentator.

KingofOldSchool 06-10-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Mac (Post 2181230)
Surely there is a torrent for it.

No, their shit is pretty much impossible to crack.

Cactus Sid 06-10-2008 04:26 PM

I will be buying it as soon as a decent mod comes out, can't be arsed with the CornellVerse or a future/past mod.

loopydate 06-11-2008 12:57 AM

I decided to start a new game with the rosters from my "Reboot!" thread in the Wrestling Forum. For those who didn't read it, I completely re-did the rosters to try and distribute talent a little more evenly. Check that thread to see where I put everybody. I started the game on June 1st and am just about to do GAB, and here's where things stand.

Champions
World - Triple H
WWE - Edge (beat HBK at Night of Champions for the vacant belt)
ECW - Undertaker (beat Orton for the vacated belt when Kane was suspended for drugs)
United States - John Morrison (beat Matt Hardy with help from MVP)
Intercontinental - Batista (beat Jericho at NoC)
Tag Team - Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly (unified the belts by beating Morrison/Miz)
Hardcore - Tommy Dreamer (beat Super Crazy @ NoC to be new champion)
Cruiserweight - Chavo Guerrero (beat Mysterio @ NoC to be new champion)
Women's - Melina (beat Mickie @ NoC)

FEUDS
Triple H vs. JBL
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Matt Hardy vs. MVP
John Cena vs. John Morrison
Finlay vs. William Regal
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

GREAT AMERICAN BASH CARD
World Title - Triple H vs. John Cena vs. JBL
WWE Title - Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
ECW Title - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Intercontinental Title - Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Hardcore Title - Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven
Women's Title - Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Melina
The Hardy Boyz vs. MVP & John Morrison
Finlay vs. William Regal
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

I signed Paul Heyman and Raven for ECW, and I'm thinking about going after RVD (and possibly Fonzie and Sabu, too) to further flesh out the main event on that roster. Thinking about signing Bryan Danielson to join HBK's stable (along with Cade and Londrick) as well.

Each brand has a definite identity now. Each of them obviously centers around the top title, but RAW has all the tag teams, SmackDown has the divas, and ECW has the cruisers. That way, each division is getting a chance to shine, and people who would be lost in the shuffle elsewhere are getting pushes. Plus, Kane's suspension is giving some of the ECW Originals a chance to show their stuff in the upper card. Especially guys like Dreamer and Super Crazy.

I'll post the GAB results when I get a chance.

And, yeah, I know I'm once again abandoning a game, but I was getting bored with my TNA/ECW game. Thought I'd take a shot at the big dogs (with my own personal tweaking).

Mister Sinister 06-11-2008 01:08 AM

Dammit, this sucks, I just bought TEW 2007 like 2 months ago.

The Mackem 06-11-2008 02:03 AM

Hardlines

Evil Vito 06-11-2008 04:25 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Here is what will be my rosters immediately following the lottery...as you can see, I need to turn some people because in some areas there is imbalance (especially in the Women's division where there is only one active face...I'll probably turn Melina ala real life or something).

I've made a couple cuts, releasing a few OVW/FCW'ers who are done improving but suck, and I've also wished Chris Masters and Snitsky the best in their future endeavors.

<b>WWE Roster</b>
Al Snow: Face
Batista: Heel
Beth Phoenix: Heel
Bobby Lashley: Face
D’Lo Brown: Face
Elijah Burke: Heel
Jeff Hardy: Face
John Bradshaw Layfield: Heel (Announcer)
Marcus Cor Von: Heel
Matt Hardy: Face
Melina: Heel
Michael Cole: Announcer
Mickie James: Face
Molly Holly: Heel
Mr. Kennedy: Tweener
MVP: Heel
Robbie McAllister: Face
Rory McAllister: Face
Santino Marella: Heel
Shawn Michaels: Heel
Steve Blackman: Face
Steve Corino: Heel
Stevie McMahon: Heel
Stone Cold Steve Austin: Face (Enforcer)
Theodore Long: Face (Manager)
Triple H: Face
Victoria: Heel
Vince McMahon: Heel (GM)

<b>WCW Roster</b>
Ace Steel: Face
Booker T: Face
Brian Kendrick: Face
Cassidy James: Face
Chavo Guerrero: Heel
Chris Jericho: Face
Colt Cabana: Heel
Dave Taylor: Heel
Eric Bischoff: Heel (GM)
Finlay: Face
Gregory Helms: Heel
Jim Ross: Announcer
Jimmy Wang Yang: Face
John Cena: Heel
John Morrison: Heel
Johnny Jeter: Face
Kasey James: Face
Kenny Dykstra: Heel
Kevin Thorn: Tweener
Mike Mizanin: Heel
Nunzio: Face
Paul London: Face
Rey Mysterio: Face
Ric Flair: Face (Enforcer)
Shane McMahon: Heel (Announcer)
Shannon Moore: Heel
Super Crazy: Face
The Undertaker: Face
William Regal: Heel

<b>ECW Roster</b>
Balls Mahoney: Face
Carlito: Heel
CM Punk: Face
Cody Rhodes: Face
Deuce: Heel
Domino: Heel
Edge: Heel
Funaki: Face
Hardcore Holly: Face
Joey Styles: Announcer
Kane: Face
Lance Cade: Heel
Matt Striker: Heel
Mick Foley: Face (Enforcer)
Paul Heyman: Heel (GM)
Randy Orton: Heel
Rob Van Dam: Face
Shelton Benjamin: Heel
Sir Charles Palumbo: Heel
Tazz: Announcer
The Sandman: Face
Tommy Dreamer: Face
Trevor Murdoch: Heel
Umaga: Tweener
Val Venis: Heel

-----

I still have an ECW and a Smackdown (soon to be renamed after this week) to book before I begin sticking to these rosters...during one of those shows I plan on having Rey wrestle away the CW title from Carlito, keeping the belt in WCW.

Over on ECW, I'm pretty sure I'll go the real life route and make a 2nd generation stable, turning Cody and calling up guys like Afa Jr and Harry Smith (who are ready but I haven't had room)...I'll probably use Matt Striker as their mouthpiece just because most of them lack charisma.

On WWE, I'll have MVP as the power-hungry champ with Vince in his corner as Triple H continues to try and get the elusive gold.

This list is strictly the current active roster, expect there to be a TON of call-ups, I have plenty of ready guys but I've had nowhere to stick them. Each show will have a big full roster as I try to give the illusion of three totally separate promotions, NO interaction except for the KOTR tourney finals (if I have one), the Rumble match, or the next year's draft.</font>

Evil Vito 06-11-2008 11:49 PM

<font color=goldenrod>I have yet to begin booking with the new rosters...but I only have 2 weeks until the next PPV...it will be an ECW PPV, One Night Stand. I plan on debuting a ton of new guys to the ECW roster in the coming weeks, but for the first two weeks I'll prolly stick to the basics. I'll be re-introducing the ECW Tag Team Titles and the ECW Television Title, due to a lack of better ideas, they will be put into One Night tournaments.

The card will be something easy like:

ECW Title: CM Punk (C) vs. Carlito
ECW Television Title Tournament: Edge vs. Kane, Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam, Finals
ECW Tag Team Title Tournament: Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly vs. Deuce 'n Domino, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman, Finals

That's 7 matches...and I'll prolly let Shelton Benjamin squash Funaki or someone in the dark match. :o I have big plans for guys like him and Umaga, but 2 weeks isn't enough time.

In time, I'll probably also bring in the Hardcore Title....that would make all 3 shows equal with a World Title, a secondary title, a tag title, and a specialty title</font>

Evil Vito 06-13-2008 12:11 AM

<font color=goldenrod>ECW One Night Stand results:

Dark Match: Shelton Benjamin kicks us off by picking up a pinfall win over ECW's Number One Announcer, Funaki after a T-Bone Suplex. ***1/2, 80% Overall

In the first match of the one night tournament to crown new ECW Tag Team Champions, Deuce 'n Domino defeated Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes following a Holly fuckup, leading to Cody being cracked in the mouth. Holly and Rhodes bickered with one another afterwards. ***, 78% Overall

In the other first round bout, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman picked up a hard fought victory over Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch following a Dreamer DDT on Cade. They drank some beer after, but they should probably sober up because the finals would be later on. ***1/4, 81% Overall

In our other tournament, this one to crown a new ECW Television champion, we saw Kane squaring off against old nemesis Edge. The crafty Edge proved to be victorious, planting Kane with a Spear and using the ropes for leverage when pinning him. Edge advances. ***1/4, 87% Overall

In another bout of old rivals, Rob Van Dam went up against Randy Orton (ironically, this show would mark the 1 year anniversary since Orton "retired" RVD at ONS 2007). Orton tried to cheat but to no avail, as the Whole Fucking Show advanced to the finals after a Five Star Frog Splash. ***1/2, 87% Overall

Backstage, we see a verbal confrontation between Carlito and CM Punk. Officials and jobbers manage to keep them separated. 84% Overall

Before our ECW Tag Team Title final could get underway, we had some verbal sparring in the ring between DnD and the Originals...leading to the match being made an Extreme Rules match. it was a violent, bloody brawl...but in the end the men from the Other Side of the Tracks pulled it off, cracking Tommy in the mouth (complete with Domino holding a trashcan lid in front of Tommy's face as an extra sting) and picking up the belts in a bit of a surprise. Who knew that two guys out of the '50s could be this hardcore? ***1/4, 81% Overall

Rob Van Dam once held the ECW Television Title for 23 straight months...well, he'll get that chance again as the Original managed to oust the Rated R Superstar in an incredibly close match. However, after the match, Randy Orton spoiled RVD's celebrating by running in and planting him with an RKO. Both Edge and Orton beat RVD's shit in afterwards...that's not a good start to your reign. **3/4, 86% Overall

Nothing more can be said about our main event except that it was a superb wrestling match. Both men went all out, and the fans loved it. Punk retained his title after the GTS, continuing his impressive 8 month reign with the belt (side note: he's the only champ who has held onto his title the entire time I've played the game). The fans go home happy. ****, 88% Overall

84% Overall Rating
1.77 Buy Rate

TNA Sacrifice went head to head with me and I won (they drew a 1.55).

------

Very happy with this show. All of the matches got solid overall ratings and Edge/RVD was the only match on the card to not get at LEAST an 80% in quality.</font>

D Mac 06-14-2008 05:57 AM

Playing with the default Cornellverse in TEW 08. Until a real world mod comes out.

Impact! 07-02-2008 08:53 AM

YESSSSS! Made Wanderlei Silva Vs Antonio Noguira (Moved Wonderlei up a division) for the Heavyweight Championship. Wanderlei KO'd Noguira in 1.34 of round 1, meaning I can have Wanderlei V Fedor at an event sometime soon.

Impact! 07-02-2008 11:13 AM

Also I don't know if nyone else uses him in their game but Shane Carwin has been unstoppable in mine :y:

loopydate 08-19-2008 03:49 PM

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, but I just did No Mercy '08, gearing up for Survivor Series. There are a ton of gimmick matches, because six of my feuds are ending tonight. Here are the results:

INTERBRAND
CM Punk (RAW) vs The Great Khali (SmackDown!)

Back suplex on Khali. The Great Khali hits a right hand out of nowhere. Punk takes a kick. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Tornado punch from The Great Khali. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Punk kicks The Great Khali in the gut to reverse the momentum. Vertical suplex by CM Punk. Brutal forearm by Punk. Cover! 1....2...kick out. CM Punk with a standing spinebuster. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Punk looks shocked. Khali kicks CM Punk in the gut to reverse the momentum. The Great Khali DDTs Punk. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. CM Punk ducks a clothesline attempt. CM Punk floors The Great Khali. Anaconda Vice!!! The Great Khali taps out!

OR: 66%
CR: 67%
MQ: 64%

LAST MAN STANDING - UNITED STATES TITLE
Matt Hardy vs Montel Vontavious Porter (C)

M. Hardy hits a face jam on Montel Vontavious Porter onto a chair. Matt Hardy DDTs MVP. Matt Hardy misses a clothesline. Back suplex on M. Hardy. M. Hardy tastes a high angle back suplex. The referee gets to a five count....and Matt Hardy gets back up. Montel Vontavious Porter with a cane to the leg. Montel Vontavious Porter snap suplexes M. Hardy. MVP only gets knees on a splash. Flying elbow off the top rope by Matt Hardy. The referee gets to a five count....and Montel Vontavious Porter gets back up. MVP walks into a face crusher variation. The referee is counting: 7....8....Montel Vontavious Porter is back up. Hard back suplex on MVP. Matt Hardy hits a dropkick off the table. MVP backdrops Matt Hardy out of a piledriver attempt. Hard impact russian legsweep by MVP. Belly to belly off the top rope, M. Hardy may be dead! Matt Hardy can barely stand. Here it comes - Playmaker. The referee counts to 10, this match is over!

OR: 82%
CR: 84%
MQ: 78%
NOTES: MVP gained and Hardy lost overness from the match, both gained overness from the feud ending.

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Finlay vs. William Regal

Finlay hits some punches. Frying pan shot by Finlay. Rude Awakening on William Regal by Finlay. Big backdrop on Regal, executed well. Finlay gets taken down out of nowhere. Finlay gets nailed with a DVD player to the head. Brutal forearm by Regal. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Finlay counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Finlay DDTs Regal. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Finlay DDTs William Regal. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. William Regal reverses a hip toss. Finlay takes a back suplex. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Finlay takes a back suplex on the outside. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Knife-edge chop from Regal. They wind up back in the squared circle. Finlay powers out of a William Regal headlock. Finlay with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. Finlay moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Celtic Cross. 1....2...3, it's finished.

OR: 91%
CR: 88%
MQ: 95%
NOTES: Both men gained overness from the feud ending.

TEXAS DEATH MATCH - WWE TITLE
Triple H (C) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL bodyslams Triple H. JBL hits HHH with a plastic dinosaur. Bodyslam by JBL. Rude Awakening on Triple H by JBL. JBL walks into a trip. Ouch! JBL gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....3! Triple H pins JBL. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but JBL stands up. John Bradshaw Layfield pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. John Bradshaw Layfield pinned HHH. The referee gets to a five count....and Triple H gets back up. HHH walks into a side choke slam. Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. John Bradshaw Layfield pinned HHH. The referee counts: 6....7...8....but HHH stands up. HHH backdrops John Bradshaw Layfield out of a piledriver attempt. HHH hits a right hand. JBL counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rude Awakening on Triple H by JBL. John Bradshaw Layfield moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Clothesline From Hell. 1....2...3, it's finished. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Triple H goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!

OR: 81%
CR: 89%
MQ: 63%
NOTES: HHH was sluggish and didn't put in much effort. JBL gained and HHH lost overness from the match. Both gained overness from the feud ending. The title lost in image.

INTERBRAND
Jeff Hardy (RAW) vs. Christian (SmackDown!)

Christian drives a forearm into the chest of J. Hardy. Christian bodyslams Jeff Hardy. J. Hardy tastes a high angle back suplex. Gut buster, J. Hardy hits hard. Jeff Hardy powers out of a Christian headlock. Hard back suplex on Christian. Second rope splash by J. Hardy. Cover! 1....2...kick out. J. Hardy only gets knees on a splash. Christian suplexes Jeff Hardy. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Christian with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Jeff Hardy ducks a clothesline attempt. Kick from Jeff Hardy to the leg. Christian reverses a Jeff Hardy hammerlock. J. Hardy gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Jeff Hardy is in trouble. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

OR: 81%
CR: 85%
MQ: 74%

FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

Hard slam by Show. Kennedy reverses a waistlock. Kennedy bodyslams Big Show. Big backdrop on Show, executed well. Bodyslam by Kennedy. Big Show elbows Mr. Kennedy in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show hits a bulldog off the ropes. Spear! Kennedy is down and hurt. Show slams Mr. Kennedy down. Kennedy slips out the back of a Big Show bodyslam. Kennedy slams Big Show down. Spear! Show is down and hurt. Kennedy picks up the ring bell. Big Show turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Mr. Kennedy goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

OR: 73%
CR: 80%
MQ: 58%
NOTES: Both men gained overness from the feud ending.

FOUR CORNERS MATCH - ECW TITLE
Jamie Noble vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (C)

Undertaker walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Mysterio uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Undertaker fights out of a grapple. Tag between Undertaker and Randy Orton. Orton slams Rey Mysterio down. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Randy Orton with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Back elbow connects, Mysterio staggers backward. Mysterio reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Mysterio tags out to Jamie Noble. Jamie Noble with a running dropkick into the corner. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Jamie Noble. Orton backdrops Jamie Noble out of a piledriver attempt. Back elbow connects, Noble staggers backward. Tornado punch from Randy Orton. Tag between Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. Mysterio uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Springboard blockbuster! Jamie Noble is in trouble. West Coast Pop! 1....2....3.

OR: 77%
CR: 81%
MQ: 71%
NOTES: Taker and Orton were both sluggish and didn't put in much effort.

LADDER MATCH - WORLD TITLE
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge (C)

Stiff chop lights up HBK. Edge slams Shawn Michaels onto the ladder. Fallaway slam by Edge. Flying shoulder tackle by Edge sends HBK to the mat. Edge walks into a trip. Ladder shot. Second rope splash by HBK. Shawn Michaels gets taken down out of nowhere. Powerslam from Edge. HBK walks into a side choke slam. Shawn Michaels elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Belly to belly suplex by HBK. Edge blocks a kick from Shawn Michaels. Rude Awakening on Shawn Michaels by Edge. Shawn Michaels can barely stand. Spear! Edge goes up ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Shawn Michaels offers a handshake to Edge...and he accepts it!

OR: 85%
CR: 90%
MQ: 74%
NOTES: Edge lost overness from the match. Both men gained overness from the feud ending. The title gained in image.

I QUIT MATCH - INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
Chris Jericho vs. Batista (C)

Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. Chris Jericho powers out of a Batista headlock. Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Batista. Batista blocks a punch. Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. Jericho walks into a side choke slam. Big backdrop on Jericho, executed well. Jericho backdrops Batista out of a piledriver attempt. Hard back suplex on Batista. Back heel kick off the second rope, Batista goes down. Jericho floors Batista. There is the Walls of Jericho! The referee asks Batista....and we have a submission! The match is over. Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

OR: 82%
CR: 89%
MQ: 68%
NOTES: Batista gained overness from the feud ending. The title gained in image.

loopydate 08-19-2008 04:28 PM

So, No Mercy got an 81% overall rating.

Messages received after No Mercy
From MVP - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Finlay - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.
From JBL - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Kennedy - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.
From Edge - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Y2J - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.

1.80 buy rate
20,104 in attendance
$4,500,000 in PPV revenue
$1,206,240 at the box office

Working on the card for Survivor Series, but I'm hoping to use pretty much the entire roster in a series of SS matches.

Indifferent Clox 08-20-2008 01:05 AM

if any one finds out where I can get thewhole thing for free pm me the link. I'd like to play this but I'm not gonna waste diskspace on 6 weeks of a game. I mean EWR is a little hard to get used to all the stuff you can do, this one ten times moreso. So really 6 weeks isn't gonna be enough time for me to fully evaluate the game.

loopydate 08-20-2008 01:25 AM

SURVIVOR SERIES '08 CARD
* Subject to change (and knowing my luck, somebody's gonna get hurt or wind up in rehab)

On November 30, World Wrestling Entertainment presents Survivor Series, one of the original "Big Four" pay-per-view events. This year's event features four title matches, four traditional survivor series matches, and the return of... WAR GAMES!

That's right, this year WWE revives a classic match time from the old National Wrestling Alliance, pitting ten of its biggest stars against each other in an elimination match... inside a steel cage! World Heavyweight Champion Edge will captain a team consisting of his brother Christian, fellow SmackDown! superstar Batista, ECW's Randy Orton, and RAW's William Regal to take on newly-minted #1 contender Mister Kennedy's team of Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho, SmackDown!'s Shawn Michaels, RAW's Triple H, and ECW's deadman The Undertaker.

ECW's three singles titles will all be contested in one-on-one encounters as new ECW Champion Rey Mysterio defends against Gregory Helms, Kane challenges for Raven's Hardcore Title, and Jamie Noble defends the Cruiserweight Title against ECW original Little Guido.

Also, Montel Vontavious Porter will defend his United States Title against the upstart Shelton Benjamin.

Women's Champion Melina will lead a team of Divas consisting of Beth Phoenix, Victoria, and Natalya Neidhart against her long-time foe Mickie James, Ashley Massaro, Katie Lea, and Jillian Hall.

RAW will put on a brand-exclusive Survivor Series match pitting new WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield's team of John Morrison, Santino Marella, Chuck Palumbo, and the bizarre Marty Wright against CM Punk's group of tag team specialists, the Tag Team Champion Hardy Boyz and the father-son tandem of Finlay and Hornswoggle.

SmackDown!'s contribution to the card pits Jim Duggan and four of Shawn Michaels' Heartbreak Kids - Brian Kendrick, Bryan Danielson, Lance Cade, and Paul London against Big Show, Mark Henry, Snitsky, and two of Edge's new Edgeheads Charlie Haas and Kenny Dykstra.

ECW Originals Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and Super Crazy teamed up with Chavo Guerrero and Carlito to issue an open challenge to anyone on any brand to step in the ring with the Masters of Extreme. The challenge was answered by a unique hodgepodge of superstars from all three brands. ECW's lone responder was Jimmy Wang Yang, who will be joined by SmackDown!'s Kofi Kingston, and three representatives from RAW - Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, and Trevor Murdoch.

-----

Survivor Series is really shaping up to be an unpredictable card. Careers have been defined by performances in the traditional SS matches. Who will be this year's breakout star? Join us on November 30 on PPV to find out for yourself!

Indifferent Clox 08-20-2008 02:06 AM

for the latest shit should I use the raw/smackdown/ecw one from july 2008 or the jul08update from bill1996.

Impact! 08-20-2008 02:33 AM

Just pick one? and if you don't like it, edit it.

Impact! 08-20-2008 02:35 AM

Also in the MMA game, is it possible to do tournaments at all?

Indifferent Clox 08-20-2008 02:48 AM

The one fucking makes sd ecw and raw three seperate promotions which is kinda fucking bullshit.

Impact! 08-20-2008 03:17 AM

Then get a different one

Indifferent Clox 08-20-2008 03:24 AM

I did. I just don't see how you could possibly make a full ppv out of just Raw wrestlers much less ECW.

Impact! 08-20-2008 03:31 AM

People work double time

Indifferent Clox 08-20-2008 04:32 AM

I'm going to create chewbacca for my world Champ.
Just like in real life.

Cactus Sid 09-03-2008 08:33 AM

Real World Mod available for TEW 2008.....might finally buy it

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35036

Xero 09-03-2008 02:06 PM

Hmm, nice.

Really waiting for DOTT, but I may pick it up for that update soon.

Evil Vito 09-16-2008 11:48 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Thinking about a new idea, if I decide to get back into EWR: a 3-way competition run by me

Basically, I give ECW a Prime Time slot and adjust the networks so that each show can achieve the maximum rating of 8.00

Then, I take the entire WWE roster (wrestlers, non-wrestlers, managers, developments, even the announcers) and type them into a list...I then use Random.org to randomize this list. This list will be divided and it will be my newly drafted rosters.

There will be no deviating from the rosters Random.org give me...I could wind up with all jobbers or developmental guys on one show, all the champs on another, doesn't matter. I have to work with what I'm given, even if it means building new stars, stables, or titles.

Since each weekly show has the same maximum rating, it is easy to keep track of the 3-way ratings war. Also, each brand gets 4 PPVs (yes, for this game I'm even getting rid of the big PPVs) there is no brand interaction at ALL. It is 3 separate companies

So here are the house rules:

1. No deviating from rosters given to me

2. Every year there will be a draft at some point, also conducted by Random.org...each brand will get a certain number of people from the other two shows. Once again, no deviating. This is the only way that someone can have their show changed

3. I'm going to try to stray away from signing workers, but in the event I do...once again, I have no say over what show the person goes to...its all random.

4. I will only release a worker if I see no potential for them in the company at all. If I think they are better suited on another show, I can keep them around in hopes that the annual draft moves them.

---

I think it could be interesting, especially if I get a huge imbalance and have to work quickly to keep from a show getting canned.</font>

The Mackem 10-20-2008 07:15 AM

How is it going?

Evil Vito 10-20-2008 07:22 AM

<font color=goldenrod>It's not</font> :o

The Mackem 10-20-2008 07:25 AM

haha

I've got a WCW 2001 game going at the moment that I'm having fun with.

loopydate 12-04-2008 11:43 AM

So, the Bad Luck Bug strikes me again. I had a pretty kick-ass WrestleMania lineup planned, but three of my top stars all walked out. Batista, Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels all refused to work for me (heaven forbid I use my main-eventers once a week while trying to develop my midcard and lower midcard), so I wished them the best in their future endeavors. Batista was supposed to win the Rumble and face Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. After he left, I had HBK win the Rumble to set up an HBK/HHH match for the WWE Title. I was planning an Orton/Cena feud over the ECW Title, too. Also, I was going to have a Hardys/E&C match for the Tag Titles, but Jeff blew out his knee and is out for sixteen months.

So, instead the card looks like this:

WWE Title Match - Triple H (c) vs. Matt Hardy
World Title Match - Mr. Kennedy (c) vs. Big Show
ECW Title Match - Chris Jericho (c) vs. John Cena
IC Title Match - CM Punk (c) vs. William Regal
US Title Match - Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Umaga
Tag Team Title Match - Edge & Christian (c) vs. London & Kendrick
Hardcore Title - Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. John Morrison

Not sure what I'm going to do for the ninth slot.

Evil Vito 12-13-2008 04:48 PM

<font color=goldenrod>I've found that the only way to counteract the Main Eventer/Upper Midcard bug is to make all Main Eventers/Upper Midcarders into Managers.

It's cheating somewhat, yes...but EWR just simply isn't designed for legit roster splits.</font>

BigDaddyCool 01-14-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cactus Sid (Post 2271982)
Real World Mod available for TEW 2008.....might finally buy it

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35036

I'm bumping this so I download it when I get home.

Cactus Sid 01-14-2009 01:50 PM

This is a (slightly) more up to date mod

http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35589

BigDaddyCool 01-14-2009 05:12 PM

Good, I want the most up to date.

BigDaddyCool 01-15-2009 11:43 AM

I always like making my own promotions and starting from scratch.

Boondock Saint 01-28-2009 05:40 PM

Wouldn't mind getting back into this. It's been years.

Does EWR work on Macs? What's the new one, TEW? You have to pay for that though, right? How much/worth it?

The Mackem 01-29-2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopydate (Post 2352143)
So, the Bad Luck Bug strikes me again. I had a pretty kick-ass WrestleMania lineup planned, but three of my top stars all walked out. Batista, Randy Orton, and Shawn Michaels all refused to work for me (heaven forbid I use my main-eventers once a week while trying to develop my midcard and lower midcard), so I wished them the best in their future endeavors. Batista was supposed to win the Rumble and face Mr. Kennedy for the World Title. After he left, I had HBK win the Rumble to set up an HBK/HHH match for the WWE Title. I was planning an Orton/Cena feud over the ECW Title, too. Also, I was going to have a Hardys/E&C match for the Tag Titles, but Jeff blew out his knee and is out for sixteen months.

So, instead the card looks like this:

WWE Title Match - Triple H (c) vs. Matt Hardy
World Title Match - Mr. Kennedy (c) vs. Big Show
ECW Title Match - Chris Jericho (c) vs. John Cena
IC Title Match - CM Punk (c) vs. William Regal
US Title Match - Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Umaga
Tag Team Title Match - Edge & Christian (c) vs. London & Kendrick
Hardcore Title - Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. John Morrison

Not sure what I'm going to do for the ninth slot.

Are you using EWR? Ever tried Arsenic to correct morale?

Impact! 02-06-2009 08:55 AM

Anyone else still playing WMMA game?

The Mackem 02-06-2009 09:27 AM

Still playing EWR :o

Impact! 02-08-2009 05:39 AM

Haha, I switch between EWR, WMMA, and TEW all the time. Though the latest TEW is annoying me as I'm havin alot of trouble getting good show ratings...

Anybody Thrilla 02-10-2009 07:19 PM

I didn't even know this thread existed. I'm in a game now where I started with ROH and I am currently the number one company as of April of 2010. Since I doubt anybody cares about this, I'll wait for a reply before I post any more info about the game.

The Mackem 02-11-2009 04:11 AM

Sounds interesting, when did you start?

Impact! 02-11-2009 09:32 AM

What he said

loopydate 02-11-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem (Post 2416040)
Are you using EWR? Ever tried Arsenic to correct morale?

I haven't, but I might now. I'm starting to lose interest in this game, and I'm strongly considering scrapping it, re-downloading EWR and playing it with the starting rosters, pretending it's 2003 or whenever the game came out. See if I can rewrite history a little.

The Mackem 02-11-2009 04:08 PM

Yeah that's cool, elevated Rhyno when I last done that :cool:

The Mackem 02-11-2009 04:09 PM

I'm currently doing WCW 2001

loopydate 02-15-2009 09:05 PM

SEPTEMBER 1, 2003 - Monday Night Raw

WWE.com announced beforehand that - on the heels of Summerslam - this week's RAW and SmackDown would kick off tournaments to crown #1 contenders for Unforgiven to take on Triple H and Brock Lesnar (respectively).

The show kicked off with Val Venis taking on William Regal. Regal controlled almost the entire match before putting Venis out with the Power of the Punch.

Up next, Christian takes on Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer came within inches of victory after a piledriver, but in the end, the ECW Original fell victim to the Unprettier.

The Battle Of North Carolina is next, with Matt Hardy Version 1.0 taking on the Hurricane. Excellent back-and-forth contest, with each man getting a couple of near falls. Down the stretch, the ref took a bump, and Hardy took advantage, laying out Hurricane with the ring bell to steal a victory. Not a good night for the babyfaces so far.

Evolution's Ric Flair and Batista are up next to defend their World Tag Team Titles in an elimination match against The Dudley Boyz, La Resistance (consisting of Dupree and Grenier), and the team of Scott Steiner and Test.

Steiner and Test demonstrate some teamwork until D-Von Dudley manages to catch Steiner with a spinebuster and a quick elimination. Batista replaces Steiner and goes on a rampage before tagging in WOO the Nature Boy. Flair continues as a house of fire until D-Von manages to tag in Dupree. Finally, the numbers game proves to much and Flair gets pinned following a double backdrop from La Res. More back-and-forth action, as we're guaranteed new champions now.

After the break, D-Von kicks out of a pin attempt by Dupree, finally turning momentum back into his team's favor. Bubba Ray sneaks into the ring, and a 3D later, The Dudley Boyz are the new World Tag Team Champions!

Backstage, Triple H says that he will walk out of Unforgiven with the World Title, no matter who wins the tournament.

The tournament starts with Booker T taking on Chris Jericho. The two go back-and-forth for fifteen minutes. Not about fifteen minutes. Exactly fifteen minutes. We know it was fifteen minutes, because the time limit expired, resulting in a draw. After the match, Booker extended a hand to Y2J, who then laid him out with a cheap shot before clamping on the Walls of Jericho.

After the ring is cleared, Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron and announces that the two would face off again at Unforgiven!

Our next tournament match was a battle between two fan favorites - Rob Van Dam and The Rock! These two put on a match as exciting as everyone espected, resulting in a Rock Bottom for Mister Monday Night. After the match, RVD extended a hand to Rock, who - after seeing what happened after the previous match - was extremely cautious. Eventually, he accepted. The Rock advances to next week!

Backstage, Goldberg is warming up, when he's confronted by the Big Red Machine Kane. The two monsters go head-to-head before Kane walks off laughing.

Kane's out next for his match against Shawn Michaels! It's announced that - due to the draw in the Booker/Jericho match - the winner of this match receives a bye to the finals in two weeks. The two battle for quite a while, each getting in a fair amount of offense. In the end, though, Kane's power was just too great, and the big man advances to the finals with a chokeslam!

Our main event of the evening is to determine who will face The Rock next week in the semifinals. It pits the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton against the monstrous Goldberg. The cocky "Legend Killer" couldn't overcome the beast that is Goldberg, ending the show with his shoulders pinned to the canvas.

Next week, it's Goldberg vs. The Rock! The winner will face Kane the following week for a shot at Triple H's World Title at Unforgiven. Triple H will face off against his old rival Shawn Michaels in a non-title match! Can Michaels make up for a disappointing loss to Kane against the World Champion? Also, how will Booker T react to Jericho's cheap shot? The two will be forced to co-exist as they take on Evolution's Randy Orton and Batista! All that, plus Rob Van Dam taking on Kane, new Tag Team Champions, and Divas action. You don't want to miss RAW next week on Spike TV!

Also, don't miss WWE SmackDown! Thursday night on UPN. Brock Lesnar will certainly be watching as Big Show, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Hardcore Holly, John Cena, Kurt Angle, and Undertaker kick off a tournament to determine his Unforgiven opponent!

loopydate 02-15-2009 10:13 PM

SEPTEMBER 4, 2003 - SmackDown!
The show kicks off with a six-man tag match pitting three of SmackDown's biggest underdogs Zach Gowan, Funaki, and young Orlando Jordan against Matt Morgan and the FBI's Chuck Palumbo and Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli. They hold their own early, but the power of their opponents proved to be too great. Finally isolating Jordan, the trio of monsters went to work. A hot tag to Gowan proved too little too late as Palumbo landed a Jungle Kick for the three count.

Up next, a battle of the midcard as three men on the cusp of the U.S. Title hunt go at it. It's A-Train versus Billy Gunn versus the man-beast Rhyno! Rhyno and Gunn team up against the biggest man in the match, but it doesn't last long before Gunn turns on Rhyno. That would prove to be a fatal mistake, though, as Gunn left himself open for a Gore! Big win for Rhyno.

The stars of the Cruiserweight division battled it out in a ten-man battle royal. Shannon Moore is the first casualty, eliminated by Scotty 2 Hotty. Kyo Dai's Sakoda is the next man out, courtesy of Jamie Noble. Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri then eliminated Billy Kidman. Nunzio eliminated his "cousin" Jamie. After some high-flying wizardry, Rey Mysterio eliminated the up-and-coming Akio, then Nunzio. Ultimo Dragon is the next one gone, thanks to the champion. It's down to Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Tajiri. Back-and-forth near eliminations between Rey and Tajiri until the champion turns his attention to Scotty, eliminating him. Some good brawling between the two remaining lightweights ends when Rey tried for an avalanche in the corner and wound up eating one of the Japanese Buzzsaw's boots. Tajiri picks up a big win!

Up next, a match to determine the #1 contenders for the Basham Brothers' WWE Tag Team Titles. It's the APA against the World's Greatest Tag Team. WGTT isolates Farooq for most of the match, but after Haas missed a clothesline, Farooq hit a suplex that allowed him to make a hot tag. Bradshaw came in and cleaned house, and the APA pick up the win after a spike powerbomb on Shelton Benjamin.

After the match, the champions run in and lay out the challengers. Who's going to walk out of next week's show with the gold?

Up next, it's a non-title match as WWE Champion Brock Lesnar takes on Rikishi. Rikishi gets in a little offense early, but with Paul Heyman shouting encouragement from ringside, the champ winds up squashing the giant Samoan. After the match, the beating continued. Regardless of who wins this tournament, can anyone derail Lesnar?

The tournament kicks off with a match pitting Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle against Hardcore Holly. Both men have had their issues with Lesnar in the past - as well as each other. In the end, Angle reverses a piledriver attempt into a variation on the Styles Clash (a move no one has ever seen before :shifty: ), clamping on the Ankle Lock for a victory.

Up next, Chris Benoit faces off against John Cena. Benoit is a fine, upstanding citizen, and a wonderful family man. I predict he'll be hanging around the main-event scene for years to come. Benoit takes control of the match, but gets into it with the official. With the zebra's back turned, Sean O'Haire sneaks into the ring and assaults Cena with the Prophecy! Benoit gets the pin, but then realizes what happened and goes off on O'Haire, throwing him to the floor. Who knew he was capable of this kind of violence?

We now know that Angle and Benoit will face off on one side of the semifinal bracket. Undertaker takes on Edge is the third quarterfinal match, and despite a valiant effort from the up-and-comer, the American Badass was just too much, and Edge takes his Last Ride.

Backstage, Paul Lesnar talks about how there is no one in Brock Lesnar's league. No one.

Our main event pits the United States Champion Big Show against Eddie Guerrero. The winner faces off against the Undertaker next week! The crowd was way into this match, but everyone's fun was spoiled when Eddie's nephew Chavo assaulted him with a chair from behind, allowing the World's Largest Athlete to pick up the cheap win and advance to the semis as SmackDown goes off the air!

Next week, four men compete to see who gets a shot at Brock Lesnar (who will be taking on Edge in a non-title match) at Unforgiven. Undertaker vs. Big Show! Angle vs. Benoit! Plus, the Tag Team Titles are defended as the Basham Brothers take on the APA. After being screwed in their tournament matches, Eddie Guerrero and John Cena will join forces against their attackers Chavo Guerrero and Sean O'Haire. Also, after being the final two in the battle royal, the Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri will face off against Rey Mysterio in a non-title match.

loopydate 02-15-2009 11:38 PM

SEPTEMBER 8, 2003 - Monday Night Raw
The night kicks off with Tommy Dreamer hoping to bounce back from last week's loss to Christian. Looks like he might get his wish as the match is announced as a Hardcore Match! Unfortunately, his opponent is the always-dangerous Boss Man! Chairs and ladders both come into play, and Boss Man works over Dreamer's head and neck with several DDTs. But, in the end, Tommy lands his own signature DDT to win the match.

Two of the most underrated stars on the RAW roster do battle next as Hurricane takes on Christian. Hurricane managed to get in a few licks, but Christian controlled most of the action, picking up another victory with the Unprettier. Christian's winning streak continues, while Hurricane picks up a second consecutive loss.

Backstage, Matt Hardy Version 1.0 went off about not being considered for the World Title tournament.

The new Tag Team Champions the Dudley Boyz team with their little brother Spike to take on all three members of La Resistance. As was the case last week, the Dudleyz pick up the win, this time with D-Von pinning Grenier following his lifting reverse DDT.

After the match, the Dudleyz put themselves over in an interview, talking about how in just two weeks, they've beaten everybody in the Tag Team division.

The Divas are up next with a tag team match pitting Lita and Trish Stratus against Gail Kim and Jazz. The heels double-team Lita through much of the early-going before Trish gets a hot tag. However, amidst the confusion, the psychotic Victoria runs in and assaults Trish with a chair, allowing Gail Kim to pick up the win. Afterwards, the three-on-two advantage continues.

Kane, one week away from a #1 contenders match, faces a tough challenge against Mister Monday Night, Rob Van Dam. RVD gets control midway through, hitting a top-rope frankensteiner, but he wasn't able to put the Big Red Machine away. In the end, Kane proved to be too much, hitting a chokeslam for another big win. Afterwards, Kane continued to pound on RVD. As Kane leaves the ring, JR and the King are left to speculate - can either Goldberg or The Rock beat Kane next week?

Last week, Chris Jericho took a cheap shot at Booker T after they fought to a time-limit draw. This week, they must put aside their differences to face Evolution's Batista and Randy Orton. Evolution double-teams Booker through most of the early-going, keeping him away from Jericho. Kicks, clotheslines, tackles, the young guns throw everything at the veteran. Booker finally manages to reverse a sleeper hold into a jawbreaker and tag in Jericho. He gets in a couple of kicks, but again Evolution takes control. After taking some abuse, Jericho tags Booker back in, who surprises Batista with a small package. Jericho, however, rolls Batista on top of Booker! The referee has no choice but to count the pin. After the match, Evolution holds Booker back, so that Jericho can taunt him. The three then pummel him before leaving the ring. What does this mean for Unforgiven?

Triple H is backstage, talking about his history with Shawn Michaels and how tonight, H is going to retire his old friend. Again.

The semifinals for the #1 contender tournament are next as Goldberg and The Rock go one-on-one! Last week, Goldberg knocked off the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton, while The Rock beat Rob Van Dam. The winner of this match will face Kane next week for a shot at Triple H's World Title at Unforgiven. These two start to put on what would have been a match for the ages, including Goldberg kicking out of two Death Valley Drivers before Kane interjected himself. After last week's confrontation, Kane makes a beeline for Goldberg and chokeslams him behind the referee's back! The Rock gets the pinfall. After the match, Kane returns to the ring, but gets Jackhammered for his troubles.

It's time for our main event as the World Champion Triple H takes on Shawn Michaels in a non-title match. Shawn still hasn't quite found his rhythm in the ring yet, as H controls most of the match. Just when HBK starts to mount some offense, the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton hits the ring! Orton hangs HBK out to dry on the top rope, allowing HHH to lock in the Main Event Sleeper for the submission victory. Afterwards, the Evolution teammates continue to pound HBK as the show goes off the air.

With just three weeks to go until Unforgiven, the pieces are starting to fall into place. The Rock will face off against Kane next week on RAW. The winner will receive a shot at Triple H's World Heavyweight Title. Shawn Michaels was attacked tonight by Randy Orton. Will HBK be able to put the Legend Killer out of mind and concentrate on his match next week against Chris Jericho? And speaking of Jericho, Booker T is almost certainly going to be out for revenge after being betrayed in their tag team match. Trish Stratus will also be looking for revenge when she goes one-on-one with Victoria. Expect more matches announced for the Unforgiven PPV, plus exciting action featuring all your favorite RAW superstars!

Savio 02-16-2009 12:34 PM

Damn WWE used to have so many main eventers

loopydate 02-19-2009 06:52 PM

SEPTEMBER 11, 2003 - SmackDown!

The show opens with the APA coming to the ring for a shot at the Basham Brothers' WWE Tag Team Titles. The champs cut off the ring early, keeping Bradshaw isolated with kneelifts, backbreakers, neckbreakers, and a double suplex. Finally, Bradshaw manages to hit a spinebuster and tag in Farooq. Farooq works over Danny Basham until he tags in Doug. Doug hits a DVD for a very close two-count. Faarooq gets set for a big move, but is tripped by Shaniqua! Farooq clutches at his knee after landing awkwardly. The referee sees it and calls for the bell, disqualifying the champs! Afterwards, the APA take some revenge on the Bashams, leaving them laying! After the match, though, Farooq is favoring his knee, and needs to be helped to the back.

Next up, it's the Manbeast Rhyno against Hardcore Holly. There was never much doubt in this one, as Rhyno controlled almost the entire contest before hitting the Gore for a three count. Afterwards, Rhyno continued to make a statement, laying out Holly with a steel chair.

The Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri is up next in a non-title match against Rey Mysterio. This one stole the show, with each man getting in a lot of offense. However, the fun is ruined by Tajiri's Kyo Dai associate Akio, who takes out Rey behind the referee's back allowing a Kick of Death to end it. The double-team is broken up by Billy Kidman who runs in to save his old Filthy Animals tag team partner!

Backstage, Stephanie McMahon announces that - in light of recent events - Eddie Guerrero has been granted a one-on-one match against his nephew Chavo at Unforgiven.

Eddie teams with John Cena to take on Chavo and Sean O'Haire. These are two budding rivalries coming together in a tag team grudge match. Good back-and-forth action to start, with both makeshift teams using good quick-tag strategy. In the end, though, O'Haire again gets the upper hand on Cena, pinning him following the Prophecy!

After the match, Cena gets on the microphone and challenges O'Haire to a one-on-one match at Unforgiven. O'Haire accepts!

Big Show heads to the ring, but he's cut off by the Undertaker. The two brawl until officials can separate them. Those two will meet up later tonight, but they can't wait to get their hands on each other!

Up next is our first MATCH OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE as Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle battle for a spot in the #1 contender match next week. The two trade suplexes to start, before the referee takes a bump. Benoit hits a huge back superplex, but there's no one to count! Angle winds up hitting a mule kick to regain the edge. More suplexes before Benoit winds up hitting a huge powerbomb for two. In the end, though, Angle winds up clamping on the Ankle Lock for the submission victory. After the match, the two show mutual respect by shaking hands.

Angle will face a (literally) huge challenge next week, because his opponent will be the winner of this match - Undertaker vs. Big Show! Pretty sloppy match, unfortunately, because it had potential. In the end, Show winds up removing a turnbuckle cover and driving UT face-first into it, rolling him up for the victory. Show then high-tails it before UT can have his revenge.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is with the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. Now the champ knows he'll face either Kurt Angle or the Big Show at Unforgiven, but tonight he's focused on Edge. After the statement Lesnar made last week against he behemoth Rikishi, what chance does Edge have?

Tonight's main event is a non-title match. Lesnar gets off to a hot start, pummeling Edge around the ring. Edge manages to take advantage with a spinebuster, but soon eats a big boot. Edge scores a near-fall after a brutal backbreaker, but in the end, Lesnar's F-5 proved to be too much, and the champ picks up another victory. Afterwards, he continues to pound on Edge, showing his dominance!

The match has been set. Next week, it's Kurt Angle versus Big Show, the winner will face Brock Lesnar at Unforgiven. Lesnar will take on another-top tier non-title opponent when he faces SmackDown's newest main-eventer John Cena. But you can bet that Sean O'Haire will be watching intently. Also, a big cruiserweight tag team match has been set up for next week. Rey Mysterio will team with Billy Kidman against Kyo Dai's Tajiri and Akio. The news on Farooq's knee is not good - he's expected to be out over a year. Bradshaw has vowed revenge on the Bashams, but who will he bring as his partner? Lots of questions still to be answered as we head into Unforgiven, don't miss next week's edition of SmackDown! on UPN!

loopydate 02-20-2009 10:42 AM

SEPTEMBER 15, 2003 - Monday Night Raw

Less than two weeks away from Unforgiven, the pay-per-view card should continue to take shape tonight as we determine a new #1 contender for Triple H's World Heavyweight Title!

The evening opens with a sort of re-imagining of one of the greatest tag-team rivalries of all time. The World Tag Team Champion Dudley Boyz take on Christian and Matt Hardy! D-Von is isolated early as the former rivals show surprising continuity. D-Von manages to duck a Hardy clothesline to tag in his brother. Bubba goes to work on Hardy, until Christian tags in and hits a brainbuster. Matt comes in and scoops Bubba up, but accidentally clips Christian with Bubba's feet! That miscommunication is all the champs need, as one Bubba Bomb later, the Dudleyz walk out with the win. Afterwards, Christian gets in Hardy's face, blaming him for the loss.

Backstage, Ric Flair is hyping up Batista, saying that tonight he's going to show Rob Van Dam who the real Mister Monday Night is!

Pretty good back-and-forth match, everybody getting in their shots until RVD shows his experience advantage, blocking a suplex and turning it into a neckbreaker. Moments later, the Five-Star Frogsplash results in a victory for the Whole F'ing Show. Afterwards, Batista assaults RVD, throwing him from the ring. We haven't seen the last of these two.

World Champion Triple H is up next for a non-title match against Booker T. The crowd was way into this one, which is good, because the match itself was pretty subpar. HHH picks up another victory with his Main Event Sleeper. After the match, Chris Jericho rushes the ring with a chair and lays Booker out. These two will meet up at Unforgiven, but can they manage to keep from tearing each other apart for two weeks?

Trish Stratus looks for revenge against Victoria, who assaulted her with a chair last week. This match delivers on its promise as two of the best female wrestlers of this or any generation put on a clinic. Trish spends most of the match brawling, while Victoria uses bulldogs and headlocks to try and out-wrestle her. In the end, Trish lands Stratusfaction for the victory!

After the match, Trish is again assaulted from behind, this time by the Women's Champion Molly Holly! Molly lays out Trish with the belt and stands over her.

Goldberg takes on Scott Steiner in our next match, and - well - it's about what you'd expect. Goldberg picks up the win with the Jackhammer. Afterwards, Kane assaults Goldberg. What is the Big Red Machine's fascination with Goldberg?

Up next, it's yet another MATCH OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE as Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho go one-on-one. The two trade kicks and aerial assaults. At one point, Jericho manages to hit a superkick of his own on HBK. Michaels manages to swing things back in his favor, though, as he tunes up the band for Sweet Chin Music. However, Randy Orton drags Michaels out of the ring, resulting in a disqualification. Orton slams Michaels into the ring post, and now it's a two-on-one. Suddenly, Booker T hits the ring with a steel chair, chasing the heels off!

Michaels grabs a microphone and calls out Orton. If he wants a fight, he'll get one at Unforgiven! Orton accepts. We have an Intercontinental Title match!

And now it's the finals of the #1 contender tournament, pitting The Rock against Kane! The Rock has already knocked off Rob Van Dam and Goldberg, while Kane beat Shawn Michaels and got a bye to this match due to the Booker/Jericho draw. The two start out brawling before turning to slams, full nelsons, and lariats. In the end, Rock manages to clamp on the Sharpshooter. Kane struggles for a long time before finally having to give in to the pain and tap out. The Rock is going to Unforgiven! After the match, Goldberg hits the ring and lays out Kane with the Jackhammer.

Eric Bischoff makes it official on the TitanTron - in two weeks, it's The Rock vs. Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title!

Coming off the heels of a tremendous RAW, next week's RAW could wind up being even bigger! A huge six-man main event has been signed, pitting The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Rob Van Dam against Evolution's Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista! But first, The Rock and Triple H will sign the contract that makes their Unforgiven World Title match official! Also, Trish Stratus challenges Molly Holly for the Women's Title. Also, Goldberg versus Jericho, Booker T versus Kane, and so much more!

loopydate 02-20-2009 01:17 PM

SEPTEMBER 18, 2003 - SmackDown!
The show opens with Rhyno hoping to continue his winning streak against Shannon Moore. And, well... he did. Shannon got in a couple of moves, but ate a Gore for the loss. Afterwards, the Manbeast continued to pummel Moore.

Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo, and Johnny Stamboli of the FBI take on three of the Cruiserweight division's top talents in six-man action next against Jamie Noble, Paul London, and Ultimo Dragon. The cruisers put up a good fight, but the teamwork and continuity of the FBI proved to be too much, and Nunzio got Paul London to tap out to the Sicilian Crab.

Sean O'Haire hopes to continue his momentum toward his match with John Cena at Unforgiven as he takes on Rikishi. Rikishi controls much of the match, but leaves himself open after missing a big punch, and O'Haire capitalizes with the Prophecy for the three-count.

Rey Mysterio and Tajiri have been going back and forth over the last two weeks, and now both have brought a tag team partner. It's Mysterio and Kidman against Tajiri and Akio. Tremendous high-flying moves from all four competitors. Flying axehandles, springboard dropkicks, super Frankensteiners, slingshot sentons, the sky was the limit for these four. In the end, Kidman takes Tajiri down and lands the Shooting Star Press for the victory!

Backstage, Hardcore Holly is warming up, and he's approached by Bradshaw. Bradshaw tells him that since Shaniqua and the Bashams injured Farooq last week, he needs a new partner, and Holly's the only man on the roster who likes to hurt people in quite the same way that Bradshaw does. Thus, the Backstage Bullies are born!

The Bullies make their debut against the Bashams, and Bradshaw wants revenge. The Bashams certainly didn't look like champions, as Bradshaw and Holly controlled the match from the opening bell, finishing off Danny with the Initiation Rites! Can this brand-new team unseat the champions with the belts on the line?

Six-man tag team action is next, pitting Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Edge against Chavo Guerrero and the World's Greatest Tag Team! Both teams put on a display of athleticism, and the match went back-and-forth several times. Eddie manages to pick up the victory, hitting his frogsplash on his nephew Chavo. Eddie seems to have the momentum heading into Unforgiven!

And now it's time for the finals of our #1 contender tournament as Kurt Angle takes on Big Show! Angle has beaten Hardcore Holly and Chris Benoit to get here, while Big Show holds victories over Eddie Guerrero and Undertaker. Both men have knocked off top-tier talent, and both have their sights set on Brock Lesnar and Unforgiven. Angle shows off some impressive stength, managing to both slam and t-bone suplex the 500-pound Big Show! Show fights back and nearly score the pin after a massive clothesline. However, in the end, the Olympic Hero manages to clamp on an Ankle Lock and get a rare tap-out victory over the Big Show! Afterwards, Undertaker hits the ring and lays Show out. Clearly, the Deadman hasn't forgotten Big Show cheating to beat him last week.

Backstage, Stephanie McMahon makes the match official. At Unforgiven, it's Kurt Angle versus Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title!

Back in the ring, Undertaker has the microphone. He says only three words. "Big," "Show," and "Unforgiven." And... uh... I guess that's how he makes matches?

Our main event tonight pits the WWE Champion Lesnar against up-and-comer John Cena. Both men get in a couple of near-falls after trading piledrivers, but Lesnar winds up in the driver's seat. He whips Cena off the ropes, but Cena runs into a chair held up by Sean O'Haire! The referee doesn't see it, but he does see Lesnar roll Cena up for a three-count. O'Haire enters the ring with the chair now, and hands it to Lesnar to use on Cena. Instead, Lesnar turns it on O'Haire. Lesnar has made it clear - he doesn't need any help!

Just one more SmackDown! to go before Unforgiven, and the SmackDown! side of the card is set. Angle/Lesnar, UT/Show, Cena/O'Haire, and Eddie/Chavo all look to be tremendous matches. Next week, Kurt Angle and Undertaker will team up against the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and United States Champion Big Show! Also, Cena and Eddie will trade opponents, as Cena takes on Chavo Guerrero and Eddie Guerrero takes on Sean O'Haire. Plus, two title matches have been signed - the Basham Brothers defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against the newly-formed Backstage Bullies, and Tajiri will defend the Cruiserweight Title in a triple-threat match against Rey Mysterio and the man who pinned him this week Billy Kidman! Also, Rhyno hopes to continue his winning ways against his biggest challenge yet - Edge! How will next week's SmackDown! change the face of Unforgiven? Only one way to find out - tune in next week!

Anybody Thrilla 02-20-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem (Post 2432217)
Sounds interesting, when did you start?

October 1st, 2008

I'm currently toying with the idea of a brand split since I have three TV shows.

Mayhem in a late evening slot on Monday on MTV
Wildfire in a prime time slot on Wednesday on Telecentro
Adrenaline! in a prime time slot on Sunday on The CW

My plan is to have a Wildfire roster and an Adrenaline! roster, using Mayhem as a Heat/Velocity type program to either elevate younger guys or feature feuds that I didn't have time for on the other shows.

The ROH World title is on Wildfire
The ROH Top of the Class title is on Adrenaline
The ROH World Tag Team title is on Adrnealine
The ROH Tag Class (see what I did there?) is on Wildfire
The ROH Tough Man title (pretty much a hardcore title) is on Wildfire
The ROH Television title (defended every Adrenaline) is on Adrenaline

I had to create a few titles just to create a balance between brands. I have a huge roster, so I'll just tell you the top five heels and faces, plus the champions.

TOP FIVE FACES:
Carlito
Roderick Strong
Austin Aries
Alex Shelley
Colt Cabana

TOP FIVE HEELS:
Chris Hero
DH Smith
Kafu
John Morrison
Claudio Castagnoli

ROH World Champion: Chris Hero
ROH Top of the Class Champion: John Morrison
ROH World Tag Champions: The Wrecking Crew (DH Smith and Kafu)
ROH Tag Class Champions: Vacant for now, but I'm considering either The Backseat Boyz or Time Warp (Joey Ryan and Tyler Black)
ROH Television Champion: Alex Shelley
ROH Tough Man Champion: Tyler Black

Also, I signed CM Punk and he will finally be joining us this month. I plan on feuding him with Chris Hero for his homecoming.

loopydate 02-25-2009 10:33 AM

SEPTEMBER 22, 2003 - Monday Night Raw

The show opens with Kane in the ring. However, before he can say anything, Goldberg interrupts, challenging him to a match at Unforgiven. The challenge is accepted!

The opening contest pits the inaugural Tough Enough champion Maven against La Resistance's Rene Dupree. Dupree starts off in control with a slam and a spear that gets two. Maven fights back with a slam of his own and a DDT for a pair of close two-counts. Back-and-forth action until Maven takes advantage and hits a missile dropkick. However, before he can go for a cover, Sylvan Grenier hits the ring and gives Maven a piledriver. The two members of La Resistance continue to beat down on Maven until Spike Dudley hits the ring with a chair, driving them off!

The Women's Title is on the line next as Molly Holly defends against Trish Stratus. Lots of striking in this one, with neither woman looking for an early finish. Trish gets a pair of two-counts after a bulldog and a spinebuster. Molly gets one of her own after a flying elbow. In the end, Trish continues her momentum, landing Stratusfaction for the victory. The new Women's Champion celebrates by climbing each turnbuckle and showing off her gold.

Her victory is short-lived though, because our next match is to determine her Unforgiven opponent. It's Lita versus Jazz! Lots of near-falls to start the match, and Lita throws everything she has at Jazz, including a pair of missile dropkicks. However, in the end, Jazz's power is just too much as Lita taps out to the STF.

Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron and makes it official - Trish Stratus versus Jazz for the Women's Title at Unforgiven!

It's time for a ten-man tag team match now as Hurricane leads his team (consisting of Tommy Dreamer, Val Venis, and the World Tag Team Champions the Dudley Boyz) against Matt Hardy Version 1.0's team (Christian, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal). It's midcardmania! Christian, Test, and William Regal dominate Tommy Dreamer to start the match, making quick tags and keeping him away from his corner. Tommy manages to tag in Val Venis, who receives more of the same from Test, Steiner, Hardy, and Christian. Val finally manages to make a hot tag to D-Von Dudley, who hits a powerslam on Christian. He tags in Bubba Ray, and the two hit a double clothesline on Captain Charisma. Bubba hits a spinebuster for two. Bubba and Hurricane use quick tags on Christian and Test to press the advantage, but when Matt Hardy gets a tag, he hits the Twist of Fate on D-Von for the three-count.

During the break, the ring is made over for the official contract signing for the World Heavyweight Title match at Unforgiven. Both men sign the contract, but Triple H drives the table into The Rock's ribs. Pedigree! The champion has gone one-up on the challenger, but they'll still tangle in tonight's main event.

Booker T and Kane are both looking ahead to Unforgiven, but they face a tough test against each other in this match. Kane controls the early going until Booker lands a spear. Kane regains the lead and nearly gets the win with a piledriver. Kane continues the punishment with a Death Valley Driver for two. Booker takes advantage again, but Chris Jericho appears out of nowhere and drops him across the top rope. Booker staggers back into a chokeslam! Kane wins! After the match, Jericho gets in Booker's face, only to eat a chokeslam of his own from Kane.

Jericho is left lying in the ring, which can't be a good thing, because he's got Goldberg next! He manages to land a couple of early kicks, but Goldberg battles back with punches. Jericho takes advantage by going airborne, but Goldberg again takes control with brawling. In the end, a worn-out Jericho succumbs to the Jackhammer. After the match, Booker T is looking for revenge, as he lays Jericho out with a chair!

Backstage, Shawn Michaels cuts a promo about his match with Randy Orton at Unforgiven. Evolution wants to run the show? First, they'll have to go through the Showstopper.

Our six-man main event is next as Evolution - consisting of the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton, and the Animal Batista - takes on The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and "Mister Monday Night" Rob Van Dam. Orton and Michaels start it off, and the IC champion apparently isn't taking too kindly to Michaels' comments, as he starts off in control. All three members of Evolution tag in and out, keeping him away from his partners. Michaels manages to fight out of a hammerlock and tag in RVD, who is a house of fire! Legsweep, springboard dropkick, DDT! Tag to The Rock, and now it's HHH versus Rock, six days before Unforgiven! The Rock goes on the offensive with punches and a neckbreaker. Triple H hits a jawbreaker and tags in Orton. Orton levels Rock with a tackle, and Rock tags in Michaels. Michaels hits a back heel kick and a slam before tuning up the band. Sweet Chin Music! Michaels has pinned the Intercontinental Champion!

With only six days to go until Unforgiven, the RAW side of the card is now set - The Rock vs. Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title! Randy Orton defends the IC belt against Shawn Michaels! Trish Stratus defends the Women's Title against Jazz! Goldberg vs. Kane! Chris Jericho vs. Booker T! Call your local cable or sattelite provider and order Unforgiven!

The Mackem 02-25-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla (Post 2442359)
October 1st, 2008

I'm currently toying with the idea of a brand split since I have three TV shows.

Mayhem in a late evening slot on Monday on MTV
Wildfire in a prime time slot on Wednesday on Telecentro
Adrenaline! in a prime time slot on Sunday on The CW

My plan is to have a Wildfire roster and an Adrenaline! roster, using Mayhem as a Heat/Velocity type program to either elevate younger guys or feature feuds that I didn't have time for on the other shows.

The ROH World title is on Wildfire
The ROH Top of the Class title is on Adrenaline
The ROH World Tag Team title is on Adrnealine
The ROH Tag Class (see what I did there?) is on Wildfire
The ROH Tough Man title (pretty much a hardcore title) is on Wildfire
The ROH Television title (defended every Adrenaline) is on Adrenaline

I had to create a few titles just to create a balance between brands. I have a huge roster, so I'll just tell you the top five heels and faces, plus the champions.

TOP FIVE FACES:
Carlito
Roderick Strong
Austin Aries
Alex Shelley
Colt Cabana

TOP FIVE HEELS:
Chris Hero
DH Smith
Kafu
John Morrison
Claudio Castagnoli

ROH World Champion: Chris Hero
ROH Top of the Class Champion: John Morrison
ROH World Tag Champions: The Wrecking Crew (DH Smith and Kafu)
ROH Tag Class Champions: Vacant for now, but I'm considering either The Backseat Boyz or Time Warp (Joey Ryan and Tyler Black)
ROH Television Champion: Alex Shelley
ROH Tough Man Champion: Tyler Black

Also, I signed CM Punk and he will finally be joining us this month. I plan on feuding him with Chris Hero for his homecoming.

It's cool that you still have an ROH looking roster a year and a half in and not filled it out with 'stars'. I remember the first ever game I had on the first version of EWR back in '01 I was CZW and didn't know a thing about the company at the time. It was never the violent CZW that it probably should have been :D

The Mackem 02-25-2009 10:46 AM

Liking mid-card mania Loopydate :D

What are your guys overness like at the moment?

Anybody Thrilla 02-25-2009 11:43 AM

I tried with CZW before too, and everybody just sucked. Then I tried to hire better workers and wound up in debt.

The Mackem 02-25-2009 12:22 PM

It's actually quite a challenge to raise up some of the smaller promotions, it's all about hiring decent workers on small salaries (if you have a TV show trying to get them on written deals so you pay out less) and trying not to get them too over where you lose them to the bigger companies.

loopydate 02-25-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem (Post 2447831)
Liking mid-card mania Loopydate :D

What are your guys overness like at the moment?

At the moment, there hasn't been a lot of change from the start of the game. Hopefully, after Unforgiven some people will move around a little bit. I'm going to do a monthly review of everybody's status and overness, I think. SmackDown! is forthcoming. In the middle of booking it now.

loopydate 02-25-2009 01:25 PM

SEPTEMBER 25, 2003 - SmackDown!

Just three days away from Unforgiven, we open the show with a triangle tag-team match, pitting three teams looking to get into the hunt for the WWE Tag Team Titles against each other. It's the World's Greatest Tag Team versus the FBI's Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli versus Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty. Haas and Palumbo start. Haas takes the early lead before tagging in Rikishi. The big man levels Palumbo with a kick. Palumbo tags in Stamboli. Double back elbow on Rikishi, who tags in Scotty. Scotty hits a superkick. Stamboli tags in Shelton Benjamin. Shelton fights out of a waistlock to hit his Dragon Kick for the victory!

Shannon Moore and Billy Gunn have been virtually invisible this month as higher-profile matches and feuds have taken up all the TV time. This match was almost all Gunn's from the opening bell. Not exactly a wrestling clinic, both men botch a handful of moves, but in the end, it's the Fame-ass-er that picks up the win for Gunn.

The next match should be the technical match-up that the last one wasn't. Chris Benoit takes on Chris Kanyon in a battle of WCW alumni. Excellent back-and-forth match with both men getting in a bunch of offense. In the end, though, the Crippler was just too much, picking up a pinfall victory following his Swandive Headbutt.

The Basham Brothers defend their WWE Tag Team Titles against the team that beat them in a non-title match last week, the Backstage Bullies. Once again, the new team works like a well-oiled machine, tagging in and out quickly, beating up on both Bashams as though they hadn't paid their dues. Shaniqua hops up onto the apron to distract Bradshaw (who, you'll remember, has a grudge after she injured Faarooq two weeks ago). Danny charges Bradshaw, but 'shaw dodges, and Shaniqua is knocked from the apron by her own man. Clothesline From Hell! New WWE Tag Team Champions! Afterwards, Shaniqua apologizes profusely to her men, but the Bashams lay her out. "DAMN THEM! WHAT A COWARDLY ATTACK, TAZZ! BUT THAT'S JUST VINTAGE BASHAMS!"

Up next, two of the fastest-rising stars on SmackDown! compete. It's Edge versus Rhyno! Both men brawl to start, and the referee winds up bumping. Rhyno hits a huge lariat, but can't get the pin because the ref is out. Edge fights out of a suplex, then slams and hits a backbreaker on Rhyno. Two count followed by a powerbomb that gets two more. Rhyno hits a huge piledriver! "ONE! TWO! RHYNO'S GOING TO-- NO!" Edge kicks out. A frustrated Rhyno misses a clothesline and walks into the Edgecutioner! Rhyno finally tastes defeat after three straight victories. Afterwards, Rhyno takes the ref down again, this time intentionally.

Backstage, Kurt Angle is warming up for our big tag-team main event. Undertaker approaches him and tells him that he has his back against Big Show and Brock Lesnar.

Our second title match of the night pits the Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri against Rey Mysterio and the man who injected himself into the title picture last week, Billy Kidman. Excellent high-flying action all around. Kidman and Rey team up a bit against Tajiri, taking him down with an avalanche in the corner. Rey uses the "every-man-for-himself" mantra to take Kidman down with a dropkick. Rey goes for an elbow, but Kidman dodges. Tajiri tries to go up top, but is taken down by Kidman. Kidman hits the Shooting Star Press on Tajiri! We have a new Cruiserweight Champion!

Eddie Guerrero is just three nights away from getting his hands on his nephew Chavo, and Sean O'Haire is preparing for a huge grudge match against John Cena. But these two go one-on-one next! Eddie controls most of the early-going, but O'Haire hits a spinebuster to take advantage. Just as Eddie starts to fight back, he's hung out to dry by an interfering Chavo, which lets O'Haire land the Prophecy for the victory. Afterwards, Chavo and O'Haire double-team Eddie, leaving him laying.

After Eddie and O'Haire are cleared of the ring, Chavo now has to face off against the Doctor of Thuganomics John Cena. Chavo starts the match with a series of kicks to Cena, but he goes to the well once too often and eats a flying shoulder tackle. Vintage Cena! Two count only. Spear! Vintage Cena! Two count only. Cena slams Chavo. He goes for it again, but Chavo slides out of it. Chavo hits a couple of suplexes to press the advantage. Another tackle by Cena, followed by a lariat. F-U! Cena picks up the win! After the match, Sean O'Haire hits the ring with a chair and busts Cena wide open.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is with his two star clients - the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and the United States Champion Big Show. The two have huge singles matches at Unforgiven, but tonight they stand united to decimate Kurt Angle and Undertaker!

It's time for our tag-team main event! Angle and Lesnar start the match. Lesnar takes an early advantage with a big shoulderblock. Tags in Show. Double backdrop, and Angle could have touched the rafters ('cause... Big Show is... tall... never mind). Angle and Show brawl for a bit before Angle manages to suplex the big man! Tag to Undertaker. The two Unforgiven opponents brawl for a moment before Lesnar tags in. Lesnar takes advantage with some brawling before UT tags in Angle. A-Train and Matt Morgan come down the ramp to ringside, A-Train holding a chair. Heyman distracts the referee long enough for Train to hit Angle with the chair, allowing Lesnar to hit the F-5 for the win. Now it's a four-on-two, but the Backstage Bullies emerge from the crowd! Heyman's clients are chased off as we fade to black.

Unforgiven is this Sunday night, but what does the card have in store? John Cena and Eddie Guerrero were both mercilessly attacked by their Unforgiven opponents. Do Sean O'Haire and Chavo Guerrero have the edge in their respective matches? Brock Lesnar picked up a pinfall victory over his challenger Kurt Angle with the assist from A-Train and Matt Morgan. Is this the leg up he needs to beat the Olympic Hero? Undertaker and Big Show got their hands on each other in the tag match, but neither one has to be satisfied that they didn't pin the other. These two will battle it out at Unforgiven, and the United States Title hangs in the balance!

loopydate 02-25-2009 02:06 PM

<h1>SEPTEMBER 28, 2003 - Unforgiven</h1>

Nine big matches, including five titles on the line! On Sunday Night Heat before the PPV, the Women's Title was on the line. Last week, Trish Stratus unseated Molly Holly as the new Women's Champion, while Jazz beat Lita to earn tonight's title shot. Here's The Scotsman's report!

Women's Title - Trish Stratus (c) vs Jazz

Running clothesline from Trish Stratus. Trish hits a stump piledriver on Jazz, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Jazz kicks Trish Stratus in the gut to reverse the momentum. Trish takes a kick. Running clothesline from Jazz. 1 - 2 - kick out. Sloppy tornado punch from Jazz...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Big kick from Jazz. Trish counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Trish Stratus hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Trish Stratus scores with a poor standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Jazz gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Jazz receives some unexciting punishment. I'm not sure this stuff is watchable without alcohol...and i don't feel like finding out. Trish Stratus gets taken down out of nowhere. Jazz hits a right hand on Trish Stratus. Jazz turns Trish inside-out with a clothesline. Trish Stratus gets whipped into the corner by Jazz, and flips all the way over to the outside! Trish stays down on the outside, hurt. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. Trish Stratus slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Jazz turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas.

Winner: Jazz (via countout)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 73%
Crowd Reaction: 77%
Match Quality: 66%

The PPV event itself kicked off with a real family feud, as Eddie Guerrero battled his nephew Chavo. This whole thing started when Chavo cost Eddie his opening-round match in the WWE Title #1 contender tournament to the United States Champion Big Show. Since then, the two have been at each other's throats. Here's The Scotsman:

Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero strikes Chavo. Chavo ducks a wild right hand. Chavo hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Chavo whips Eddie into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Cool looking suplex on Eddie. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Chavo drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Weird kick by Eddie on Chavo. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Cool looking suplex on Chavo. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Chavo Guerrero elbows Eddie Guerrero in the face to break a hammerlock. Super kick by Chavo Guerrero. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Chavo Guerrero misses a clothesline. Eddie Guerrero drives Chavo Guerrero into the corner. Swinging DDT! 1....2....3.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 85%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 87%

Booker T and Chris Jericho fought to a time-limit draw in the first round of the World Title #1 contender tournament. The next week, they faced off against Batista and Randy Orton in a tag match, Jericho rolled Batista atop his partner, costing them the match. Since then, tempers have flared, leading to this contest.

Booker T vs Chris Jericho

Standing kicky thing by Chris Jericho on Booker. Booker T fights out of a grapple. Booker slams Chris Jericho. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Jericho walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Jericho counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Booker takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Flying cross body off the top rope. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Springboard dropkick from Chris Jericho...cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Booker pushes out of a Chris Jericho hold. Spear by Booker T. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Jericho backdrops Booker T out of a piledriver attempt. Booker T grabs Chris Jericho from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Jericho rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! Chris Jericho slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Booker to get some payback.

Winner: Chris Jericho (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 85%
Match Quality: 77%

What started as a competitive confrontation backstage has turned into full-blown hatred. Kane cost Goldberg a shot at the World Title in the semifinals. After Kane was defeated by The Rock in the finals, Goldberg laid his rival out, issuing the challenge for this match.

Goldberg vs Kane

Goldberg punches away at Kane. Weak kick from Goldberg. Goldberg strikes Kane. Big forearm by Goldberg, which was thrown so badly that i spilt my beer laughing. Damn. Kane blocks a kick from Goldberg. Running knee lift from Kane. Spear by Kane. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Goldberg counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Messed up bodyslam by Goldberg. 1 - 2 - kick out. Slam from Goldberg on Kane. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Kane pushes out of a Goldberg hold. Goldberg gets smacked around like a bitch. Kane walks into a trip. Punch by Goldberg, missing Kane by about six inches. Scott Keith would say it was nine inches, but he always adds three inches to everything. Get it? Hahahahah...eh, bite me then. You try coming up with better material. Goldberg moves in for the kill. Jackknife! 1....2....3.

Winner: Goldberg (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 70%
Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 52%

The United States Title is on the line next, as Big Show defends against Undertaker. Big Show defeated UT when he sent him head-first into an exposed turnbuckle. The following week, Taker took out Big Show after his match with Kurt Angle. UT was denied a shot at the WWE Title because of Show's cheating. Will the US title be enough to satisfy him?

United States Title - Undertaker vs Big Show (c)

Undertaker takes a weak kick. Weak kick from Show. Weak slam from Show. Incredibly weak powerslam on Undertaker by Show. Undertaker elbows Big Show in the face to break a hammerlock. Back elbow connects, Show staggers backward. Undertaker hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Undertaker walks into a trip. Big clothesline from Show. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Slam from Show on Undertaker. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Undertaker counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Undertaker slams Big Show. Show powers out of a headlock. Big Show strikes Undertaker. Big Show moves in for the kill. Show Stopper! 1....2....3. Undertaker gives a murderous look toward Big Show...and attacks! Show gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Undertaker picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Winner: Big Show (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 71%
Match Quality: 54%

Shawn Michaels was looking for a measure of revenge against his former friend Triple H, but lost the match because of the interference of the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton. The following week, Orton again attacked Michaels, giving him a DQ victory, but spoiling a MOTY candidate against Chris Jericho. The following week, HBK picked up a pinfall win in a six-man tag match over Orton. This time, the title's on the line!

Intercontinental Title - Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (c)

Chop hits HBK...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Shawn Michaels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Shawn Michaels scores with a back heel kick on Orton. Randy Orton charges, HBK moves, and the referee is knocked out. Weird-but-cool looking DDT thing from Shawn Michaels, Orton is out. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Orton counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Rude Awakening on Shawn Michaels by Orton. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Lariat, apparently Orton thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shawn Michaels takes the advantage with a punch to the face. HBK crushes Orton with a running Butt Bomb. Some people would call it a sit-down splash, i prefer the term Butt Bomb. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Orton reverses a Shawn Michaels hammerlock. Shawn Michaels hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Orton scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Shawn Michaels got screwed out of the victory! The fight has started up again! Shawn Michaels attacks Orton, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Winner: Randy Orton (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 88%
Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 83%

Two of the fastest-rising stars in all of WWE are John Cena and Sean O'Haire. O'Haire got involved in Cena's affairs when he attacked him during a match against Chris Benoit. The following week, he picked up a pinfall victory in a tag match. Then, just three days ago, O'Haire - with the help of Chavo Guerrero - left the Doctor of Thuganomics a bloody mess in the middle of the ring.

John Cena vs Sean O'Haire

John Cena uses a forearm to the face. O'Haire kicks John Cena in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sean O'Haire uses a forearm to the face. Sean O'Haire misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire, John Cena got planted hard...that was cool. Cover, but there's no one to count for Sean O'Haire. John Cena ducks a Sean O'Haire clothesline. Big backdrop on O'Haire, executed well. Full nelson on O'Haire...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Powerbomb on O'Haire. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Sean O'Haire reverses a hip toss. Big piledriver on Cena. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Cena backdrops Sean O'Haire out of a piledriver attempt. Sean O'Haire is in trouble. F-U! 1....2....3.

Winner: John Cena (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 86%
Crowd Reaction: 90%
Match Quality: 78%

The Rock had to defeat Rob Van Dam, Goldberg, and Kane to earn a shot at Triple H's World Heavyweight Title. A week ago, H literally turned the tables on the challenger, hitting a Pedigree after their contract signing. This looks like it could be the renewal of one of the most storied rivalries in WWE history!

World Heavyweight Title - The Rock vs Triple H (c)

Chop hits HHH...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. HHH counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Triple H hits Rock with some amateur blows. Triple H misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Triple H scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Triple H. The Rock takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Big backdrop on HHH, executed well. HHH walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spear! HHH is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Triple H fights out of a grapple. HHH hits a stump piledriver on The Rock, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. The Rock pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Triple H can barely stand. Rock Bottom!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Rock goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Winner and NEW World Champion: The Rock (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 89%
Crowd Reaction: 98%
Match Quality: 71%

Our main event of the evening pits possibly two of the best athletes in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment against each other for the WWE Title. Kurt Angle had to withstand Hardcore Holly, Chris Benoit, and Big Show in a three-week tournament to face off with Brock Lesnar, whose mouthpiece Paul Heyman has been hyping up as the most dominant champion ever. Tensions exploded during a tag match last week. Who will walk out of Unforgiven the real WWE Champion?

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Big clothesline on Angle. Massive backbreaker, Angle got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Kurt Angle takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Lesnar gets slammed. Vertical suplex by Kurt Angle. Brock Lesnar was really high...i can relate to that. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Weird neckbreaker thing out of the corner from Kurt Angle...that was so brutal it should be outlawed. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Lesnar. Brock Lesnar takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Angle walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Angle. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Rude Awakening on Kurt Angle by Lesnar. Chop hits Angle...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Kurt Angle ducks a clothesline attempt. Big clothesline on Lesnar. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Angle really drove that one down. Brock Lesnar gets knocked to the ground by Angle. Here it comes...Angle Lock! Brock Lesnar is almost unconscious with pain! Big Show quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kurt Angle turns around. Big Show spins Angle around. Big Show hits the Show Stopper! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Show! Lesnar and Show are putting the boots to Kurt Angle! Undertaker comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Lesnar \ Show running for cover. Undertaker saved Angle from a major beating.

Winner: Kurt Angle (via disqualification)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 96%
Crowd Reaction: 100%
Match Quality: 87%

The Mackem 02-26-2009 04:42 AM

Yeah very good. I'll have to post some details of when I done my WWE 2003 game, which I think I still have as a save. As I mentioned earlier if you push Rhyno, his overness explodes because of his Man Best gimmick - obiously didn't make the cut for Unforgiven it what was a very nice card. Glad that you realised that Angle/Lesnar was going to be your best match and put it in the main event. Can't remember if I used Rock in my game because it was around this period that he stopped working or was making breif appearances but he is there to use regardless! Randy Orton seems to be getting over quite well, Batista is the harder of the two IIRC to get over.

loopydate 02-26-2009 10:24 AM

Yeah, he is. That's why I've been using him primarily in tag matches. Get the rub from Orton and the opponents. And, yeah, I really wanted to use Rhyno at Unforgiven, but the card was already pretty stacked. I have plans for him going into No Mercy, though. I have one more episode of RAW, then I'll post my September review before launching into October.

loopydate 02-26-2009 11:35 AM

SEPTEMBER 29, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

On the heels of a spectacular Unforgiven, the road to No Mercy begins tonight! It's a short road, only two weeks long. So it's more like a court. Or a roundabout. ... Never mind.

The show opens with tag team action. Last week, La Resistance's Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier were assaulting Maven until Spike Dudley ran in to make the save. That led to tonight's match. Maven gets a measure of revenge to start off, as he pummels Dupree. Tag to Spike, and they hit a Hart Attack. Spike continues to pound on Dupree until Rene lands a powerbomb out of nowhere. Grenier tags in and continues the assault. Maven gets a hot tag, and holds Grenier's arms back. But Sylvan moves at the last instant, and Spike takes Maven down instead! La Res picks up the win, and afterwards Spike and Maven argue.

Up next is a match that promises to be very technically sound as William Regal takes on Hurricane. It made good on that promise, as both men use their unique skills to their advantage. Hurricane uses kicks, chops, and DDTs to take down the bigger man, while Regal utilizes suplexes and a brainbuster. Hurricane's speed proved to be too much, as he landed the Shining Wizard for the victory!

Last night, Kane was pinned cleanly by Goldberg, and he wants to take it out on somebody. Unfortunately for Bubba Ray Dudley, he's that somebody. Kane is relentless in the early-going, hitting consecutive slams. Bubba manages to fight back a little, but after missing a splash and eating a piledriver and a Chokeslam, Kane walks away with a victory. As Bubba drags himself up the aisle, Kane gives chase and continues to pummel him.

As the beating winds down, Rob Van Dam appears on the ramp! RVD stands up for his former ECW mate and challenges Kane to a match at No Mercy. Kane accepts!

It's diva action next, as Trish Stratus teams with Lita and Ivory against the woman Trish beat last night Jazz, as well as Victoria and Gail Kim. Lita and Jazz start the match, and Jazz goes on the advantage. After hitting a big clothesline, she tags in Gail Kim, who scores with a big kick. Tag to Victoria and the two hit a Hart Attack. Lita manages to arm drag out of a move and tag in Ivory. Ivory goes to work with a series of power moves on Victoria before tagging in the Women's Champion. Victoria quickly tags in Jazz, who floors the champ with a clothesline. Trish tags Lita back in, who takes Jazz down and hits a moonsault for the victory!

Booker T thought he had Chris Jericho beat last night, but the shifty Y2J grabbed a handful of tights and cheated Book out of a victory. Tonight, Booker needs to focus as he takes on Evolution's Animal Batista. Booker takes the fight to Batista early with a series of punches, but Batista's power soon comes into play with big kicks and a DDT for two. Booker hits a backbreaker and spinebuster for two each. Booker misses a legdrop, and Batista takes control again. However, he gets too aggressive and runs into a hiptoss. Booker goes up top and hits the Houston Hangover! Booker has pinned the Animal! Afterwards, Jericho runs in and lays out Booker, clamping on the Walls of Jericho.

After the referees get the two separated, Booker T grabs a microphone and challenges Jericho to a rematch at No Mercy!

Up next is a match to determine the #1 contender for The Rock's World Heavyweight Title as the former champion Triple H takes on Goldberg. These two wind up botching more moves than they land, which doesn't exactly scream "Main Event." Although, in 2003, maybe it did... Anyway, since I don't want to transcribe much of it, the match ends with Randy Orton hitting the ring and laying Goldberg out with a chair, allowing H to hit the Pedigree for the win. Afterwards, Shawn Michaels hits the ring and goes to work on Triple H. Goldberg knocks Orton from the ring, and the two megastars pick up the moral victory.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff confirms that, despite the interference, it will be The Rock versus Triple H once again for the World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy!

Back in the ring, Shawn Michaels has a microphone. If Evolution wants to get involved in his and Goldberg's business, then how about we settle things at No Mercy? It's going to be Goldberg and the Heartbreak Kid against Randy Orton and Batista!

The show closes with The Rock hitting the ring for a championship celebration. The People's Champion poses for pictures with the belt and cuts a funny promo.

The RAW side of the No Mercy card has already been set! The Rock and Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title! Booker T looks for revenge against Chris Jericho! For the first time ever, Goldberg and Shawn Michaels will team up to take on Randy Orton and Batista! And Rob Van Dam squares off against Kane! But there's still another edition of RAW between now and then, and you can bet that all ten of the No Mercy participants will be anxious to get in the ring and mix it up to take an advantage. You don't want to miss RAW next week live on Spike TV!

loopydate 02-26-2009 12:10 PM

SEPTEMBER 2003 RECAP

RAW

Main Event (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
The Rock (5-0, 96) (W RVD, W Goldberg, W Kane, W 6-man tag, W HHH)
Goldberg (4-2, 81) (W RKO, L Rock, W Steiner, W Y2J, W Kane, L HHH)
Shawn Michaels (2-3, 93) (L Kane, L HHH, W Y2J, W 6-man tag, L RKO)
Triple H (3-2, 85) (W HBK, W Booker, L 6-man tag, L Rock, W Goldberg)

Upper Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Kane (4-2, 81) (W HBK, W RVD, L Rock, W Booker, L Goldberg, W Bubba)
Randy Orton (2-2, 82) (L Goldberg, W w/Batista vs Booker/Y2J, L 6-man tag, W HBK)
Rob Van Dam (2-2, 82) (L Rock, L Kane, W Batista, W 6-man tag)
Chris Jericho (1-3-1, 87) (D Booker, L w/Booker vs Evolution, L HBK, L Goldberg, W Booker)
Booker T (1-4-1, 81) (D Y2J, L w/Y2J vs Evolution, L HHH, L Kane, L Y2J, W Batista)

Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Christian (3-1, 84) (W Tommy, W Hurricane, L w/Matt vs Dudleyz, W 10-man tag)
D-Von Dudley (3-1, 74) (W 4-team elim, W 6-man tag, W w/Bubba vs Xian/Matt, L 10-man tag)
Jazz (3-1, 73) (W w/Gail vs Trish/Lita, W Lita, W Trish, L 6-woman tag)
Matt Hardy (2-1, 84) (W Hurricane, L w/Xian vs Dudleyz, W 10-man tag)
William Regal (2-1, 71) (W Val, W 10-man tag, L Hurricane)
Trish Stratus (3-2, 80) (L w/Lita vs Gail/Jazz, W Victoria, W Molly, L Jazz, W 6-woman tag)
Bubba Ray Dudley (3-2, 74) (W 4-team elim, W 6-man tag, W w/D-Von vs Xian/Matt, L 10-man tag, L Kane)
Test (1-1, 72) (L 4-team elim, W 10-man tag)
Maven (1-1, 68) (W Dupree, L w/Spike vs La Res)
Gail Kim (1-1, 66) (W w/Jazz vs Trish/Lita, L 6-woman tag)
Hurricane (1-2, 80) (L Matt, L Xian, L 10-man tag, W Regal)
Lita (1-2, 79) (L w/Trish vs Gail/Jazz, L Jazz, W 6-woman tag)
Scott Steiner (1-2, 77) (L 4-team elim, L Goldberg, W 10-man tag)
Sylvan Grenier (1-2, 70) (L 4-team elim, L 6-man tag, W w/Dupree vs Maven/Spike)
Tommy Dreamer (1-2, 69) (L Xian, W Bossman, L 10-man tag)
Rene Dupree (1-3, 70) (L 4-team elim, L w/ 6-man tag, L Maven, W w/Grenier vs Maven/Spike)
Batista (1-4, 77) (L 4-team elim, W w/RKO vs Booker/Y2J, L RVD, L 6-man tag, L Booker)
Rob Conway (0-1, 69) (L 6-man tag)
Boss Man (0-1, 58) (L Tommy)
Val Venis (0-2, 71) (L Regal, L 10-man tag)
Victoria (0-2, 65) (L Trish, 6 woman tag)

Lower Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Ivory (1-0, 65) (W 6-woman tag)
Spike Dudley (1-1, 65) (W 6-man tag, L w/Maven vs La Res)
Molly Holly (0-1, 74) (L Trish)
Rico (0-0, 72) (N/A)
Chris Nowinski (0-0, 66) (N/A)
Lance Storm (0-0, 64) (N/A)
Rodney Mack (0-0, 64) (N/A)
Rosey (0-0, 63) (N/A)
Mark Jindrak (0-0, 55) (N/A)
Mark Henry (0-0, 55) (N/A)

Managers who've wrestled (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Ric Flair (0-1, 94) (L 4-team elim)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Steve Austin (92)
Eric Bischoff (90)
Shane McMahon (85)
Al Snow (77)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Ric Flair (94) (Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H)
Stacy Keibler (88) (None)
Stevie Richards (70) (Victoria)
Theodore Long (66) (Chris Nowinski, Jazz, Mark Henry, Rodney Mack)
Miss Jackie (53) (Rico)

RAW Title Changes
World Tag Team - The Dudley Boyz won a 4-way (RAW 9/1)
Women's - Trish Stratus over Molly Holly (RAW 9/22)
World Heavyweight - The Rock over Triple H (Unforgiven 9/28)
Intercontinental - None (Randy Orton has been champ since ??/??)

RAW Feuds
The Rock vs. Triple H (95 Heat)
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (90 Heat)
Goldberg vs. Kane (87 Heat)
Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (84 Heat)

Anybody Thrilla 02-26-2009 01:24 PM

Here’s a more comprehensive roster from my ROH game. Overness in parenthesis. This is as of May 12, 2010.

WILDFIRE:

Main Event Faces:

Bryan Danielson (95)
Colt Cabana (96)
CM Punk (88)

NOTE: I just acquired Punk from the WWE and stuck him straight into a feud with Chris Hero for the World title he’s been holding since February. I will probably put Punk over for the title here, but that depends on how over he is by the time the blow off match comes around.

Main Event Heels:

Chris Hero (100)
Lash Leroux (100)

NOTE: Colt Cabana and Lash Leroux shared great success when they debuted together as a tag team called Goof Troop. They were the ROH World Tag champs from May of 2009 to September of 2009, but they split up the same night they dropped the titles to The Backseat Boyz when Lash Leroux ‘snapped’ and turned on Colt Cabana. Leroux went on to for a stable called Serious Business (a direct jab at the previous Goof Troop name) featuring Kid Kash,, Judas Mesias, and Lisa Moretti (who is surprisingly over somehow).

Upper Midcard Faces:

Andrew Martin (86)
Carlito (98)
Eddie Kingson (95)
Joey Ryan (90)
Nigel McGuiness (96)
Tyler Black (91)

NOTE: Tyler Black split form the Age of the Fall about a year ago and turned face. A tag team with Joey Ryan (who is getting over with ‘That 70’s Guy’ as a gimmick SOMEHOW) was formed called Time Warp. Every time they are in a match against The Backseat Boyz, they turn out at least four and a half stars, usually five. I think those matches are what helped get both Time Warp and the Backseats so over. Andrew Martin was a random hire whom I’ve done pretty much nothing with besides tag him with Sean Morley a couple times. The big story here is Carlito. He’s fresh off a feud with Chris Hero for the World title, and he got pretty fucking over during it. Those two put on great matches together. I only used him because I needed a face to feud with Hero until Punk showed up, but now Carlito is a full ten points more over than Punk. Not really sure where I want to go with him now, but apparently, the sky’s the limit.

Upper Midcard Heels:

Johnny Kashmere (96)
Kid Kash (88)
Sonjay Dutt (89)
Trent Acid (96)

NOTE: The Backseats are currently feuding with Colt Cabana and Nigel McGuinness over what should be the Tag Class title feud, but Time Warp snatched those titles in a three way. Few heels in this position will probably bode well for Sonjay Dutt, who has been a stellar performer ever since I hired him, most notably in a feud with Evan Bourne over the Top of the Class title before Bourne’s 16 month knee injury.

Midcard Faces:

None

Midcard Heels:

Judas Mesias (70)

Face Openers:

DJ Gabriel (48)

NOTE: Gabriel is fresh out of the development league and looks poised for success (85 Brawl, 70 Speed, 68 Technical), and he is being managed by Lucy Gold. The only problem is nobody wants to job to someone so NOT over. A lot of people will probably be upset by his push, but we’ll see how that pans out.

ADRENALINE:

Main Event Faces:

Alex Shelley (98)
Austin Aries (99)
Jay Briscoe (86)
Roderick Strong (100)

NOTE: I tend to have a big problem with keeping people interesting who lack charisma. Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, and Jay Briscoe are all SUPER talented, but I don’t really know how to make them entertaining in angles and they often get used as cannon fodder to those who can work the mic. They still remain over based on their ring work, though. Alex Shelley is the total package. He can go in the ring and he’s charismatic as hell.

Main Event Heels:

Claudio Castagnoli (98)
Joey Matthews (96)
John Morrison (96)

NOTE: Morrison has been on fire ever since I hired him, and he is representing Adrenaline as its Top of the Class champion. I plan on keeping the title on him for a very long time. He had a great feud with Alex Shelley to catapult him to the main event. Claudio Castagnoli is basically ROH’s most over sidekick. A loose affiliation with Chris Hero (The Kings of Wrestling) remains intact, even though they are on opposite sides of the brand split. He’s always a solid go-to when Hero is feuding and I don’t want to blow a match on TV. He also makes for a fine guest referee. Eventually, I’d like to turn him on Hero and have them feud, but not for quite some time. Matthews is basically playing the same role for Morrison on the same show in random MNM reunions.

Upper Midcard Faces:

Evan Bourne (95)
Juventud Guerrera (85)
Sean Morley (87)

NOTE: This is a weak spot as Evan Bourne is still out for 8 more months with a knee injury. Juvi had been placed in a tag team with Mistico, but I didn’t notice that Mistico had stopped touring Japan while I had him on an open contract, and he was signed to a written contract with TNA while I wasn’t paying attention. Sean Morley was one of the driving forces of my shows when I first started this game, as I had him as a face authority figure, but he has long since become not very useful with all the stars I have now being able to wrestle circles around him. His morale is pretty low and I don’t really have plans for him, but he’s a good guy to have in the locker room, so I might just make him a manager or use him for commentary (like I have with Eric Bischoff).

Upper Midcard Heels:

DH Smith (100)
Jimmy Jacobs (94)
Kafu (100)
Mark Briscoe (89)

NOTE: DH Smith and Kafu are the World tag champs in a team called The Wrecking Crew. They work incredibly well together and have had great matches with pretty much every tag team on the roster, past and present. With Emma Gellar as their mouth piece, they can be champs for as long as they want. I’m looking for suitable opposition to them, but I really don’t have it on this show. Jimmy Jacobs still is the had of The Age of the Fall, but it now consists of himself, Necro Butcher, Mark Briscoe, and Kevin Steen. They haven’t done much of note besides a brief Top of the Class title reign (pre-roster split) for Jimmy Jacobs and a Tough Man title reign for Necro Butcher. They seem happy to job, though, and I’m sure I’ll push Jacobs again some day. Well, maybe not. Who knows.

Midcard Faces:

Ayako Hamada (75)
JTG (72)
Shad Gaspard (70)
Shark Boy (73)

NOTE: Ayako Hamada is a Mexican female, apparently, but she’s got some decent all around skills and a fair amount of charisma. I’m attempting to push her as an Equality Fighter (sort of like a non gross Chyna), but ironically enough, not many men are willing to job to her simply based on the fact that she’s a woman. I will try her out for a little while longer and she how over she can really get. I’d really hate to just make her a manager when she has so much talent, but maybe that’s just a woman’s place. I hired Cryme Tyme just to fill out the tag ranks on this show, and Shark Boy is the most jobbingest jobber in all of Jobbstown. His morale his low, but when I ask if he wants to leave, he says no because the industry is in a shitty place. He’s my slave, basically, and I will continue to job him to up and comers until he has finally had enough and bails.

Midcard Heels:

Devon Storm (69)
EZ Money (64)
Kevin Steen (84)
Necro Butcher (88)

NOTE: Devon Storm and EZ Money are an up and coming tag team by the name of Money Storm. I look to feud them with Cryme Tyme soon. Steen and Butcher are both Age of the Fall members.

Lower Midcard Faces:
Consequences Creed (54)

NOTE: Fresh out of development, he’s poised for success, but I will have to have him beat Shark Boy forty one times first.

Lower Midcard Heels:

None

Face Openers:

Jonny C (57)

NOTE: Also fresh out of development, the young British worker is very charismatic and a good brawler, but I’m not sure if he’s good enough all around to match up with the top of the roster. I thought it would be funny to give him a rapper gimmick (John Cena, Jonny C, close enough) and play it for laughs just to see what happens.

IN DEVELOPMENT:

Arik Cannon (34)
Brent Albright (69)
Charlie Maiden (59)
Fred La Merveille (32)
Hak Stevens (42) (A homegrown talent)
Human Tornado (29)
Jaden Jeter (54)
Jagged (27)
Jake Hager (37) ( Jack Swagger)
Joker (33)
Kaos (65)
Kenny Dykstra (63)
Matt Cappotelli (62)
PAC (43)
Ricky Reyes (51)
Shingo Takagi (47)
Shocker (50)
The Amazing Darkstone (41)
TJ Wilson (40)
Vanessa (20)

I’ve been making money forever now, so the goal has gone from financial stability, to remaining number one. I’ve got well over 66 million dollars now, so I can sign whoever the fuck I want and do whatever the fuck I want and still turn about a 9 million dollar profit every month. I really didn’t want to do the roster split, but I have way too many guys who are way too over, and if I don’t do it this way, I’ll definitely forget about some people. As far as development, even though some people could shine right now, I don’t pull them to the main roster until they have absolutely maxed out their potential.

I can’t believe I just wrote all of this out.

loopydate 03-01-2009 02:18 PM

SEPTEMBER 2003 RECAP

SmackDown!

Main Event (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Brock Lesnar (4-1, 95) (W Rikishi, W Edge, W Cena, W w/Show vs Angle/Taker, L Angle)
Kurt Angle (4-1, 92) (W Holly, W Benoit, W Show, L w/Taker vs Show/Brock, W Brock)
John Cena (2-3, 92) (L Benoit, L w/Eddie vs Chavo/O'Haire, L Brock, W Chavo, W O'Haire)
Undertaker (1-3, 88) (W Edge, L Show, L w/Angle vs Brock/Show, L Show)

Upper Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Big Show (4-1, 80) (W Eddie, W Taker, L Angle, W w/Brock vs Angle/Taker, W Taker)
Chris Benoit (3-1, 89) (W Cena, L Angle, W 6-man tag, W Kanyon)
Hardcore Holly (2-2, 84) (L Angle, L Rhyno, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams)
Edge (2-2, 82) (L Taker, L Brock, W 6-man tag, W Rhyno)
Eddie Guerrero (2-3, 81) (L Show, L w/Cena vs Chavo/O'Haire, W 6-man tag, L O'Haire, W Chavo)
Rey Mysterio (1-3, 88) (L battle royal, L Tajiri, W w/Kidman vs Akio/Tajiri, L triple threat)

Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Bradshaw (4-0, 70) (W w/Faarooq vs WGTT, W w/Faarooq vs Bashams, W w/Holly vs Bashams, W w/Holly vs Bashams)
Faarooq (2-0, 70) (W w/Bradshaw vs WGTT, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams)
Sean O'Haire (3-1, 84) (W w/Chavo vs Eddie/Cena, W Rikishi, W Eddie, L Cena)
Rhyno (3-1, 79) (W triple threat, W Holly, W Moore, L Edge)
Chuck Palumbo (2-1, 75) (W 6-man tag, W 6-man tag, L tag triple threat)
Johnny Stamboli (2-1, 70) (W 6-man tag, W 6-man tag, L tag triple threat)
Billy Kidman (2-1, 66) (L battle royal, W w/Rey vs Akio/Tajiri, W triple threat)
Tajiri (2-2, 79) (W battle royal, W Rey, L w/Akio vs Animals, L triple threat)
Billy Gunn (1-1, 70) (L triple threat, W Moore)
Shelton Benjamin (1-2, 78) (L w/Haas vs APA, L 6-man tag, W tag triple threat)
Charlie Haas (1-2, 78) (L w/Shelton vs APA, L 6-man tag, W tag triple threat)
Chavo Guerrero (1-3, 79) (W w/O'Haire vs Eddie/Cena, L 6-man tag, L Cena, L Eddie)
Chris Kanyon (0-1, 70) (L Benoit)
A-Train (0-1, 70) (L triple threat)
Shannon Moore (0-3, 70) (L battle royal, L Rhyno, L Gunn)
Rikishi (0-3, 70) (L Brock, L O'Haire, L tag triple threat)
Doug Basham (0-3, 56) (L w/Danny vs APA, L w/Danny vs Bullies, L w/Danny vs Bullies)
Danny Basham (0-3, 53) (L w/Doug vs APA, L w/Doug vs Bullies, L w/Doug vs Bullies)

Lower Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Matt Morgan (1-0, 58) (W 6-man tag)
Nunzio (1-1, 69) (L battle royal, W 6-man tag)
Paul London (0-1, 68) (L 6-man tag)
Sakoda (0-1, 55) (L battle royal)
Zack Gowan (0-1, 55) (L 6-man tag)
Scotty 2 Hotty (0-2, 76) (L battle royal, L tag triple threat)
Jamie Noble (0-2, 65) (L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
Ultimo Dragon (0-2, 65) (L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
Akio (0-2, 55) (L battle royal, L w/Tajiri vs Animals)

Wrestlers Sent To OVW (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Funaki (0-1) (L 6-man tag)
Orlando Jordan (0-1) (L 6-man tag)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Stephanie McMahon (92)
Tazz (72)
Sable (70)
Bill DeMott (65)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (88) (A-Train, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan)
Torrie Wilson (70) (None)
Nidia (62) (Jamie Noble)
Dawn Marie (60) (None)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE Tag Team - Backstage Bullies over Basham Brothers (SmackDown! 9/25)
Cruiserweight - Billy Kidman won a triple threat (SmackDown! 9/25)
United States - None (Big Show has been champ since ??/??)
WWE World - None (Brock Lesnar has been champ since ??/??)

SmackDown! Feuds
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar (99 Heat)
John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire (86 Heat)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero (85 Heat)
Undertaker vs. Big Show (84 Heat)

The Mackem 03-02-2009 06:01 AM

Lash Leroux on ROH roster :D Your ROH game looks a bit intense, must be hard with morale at times with that many people being over.

How far are you into your game Loopydate?

Impact! 03-02-2009 07:37 AM

RoH Puro: July 14th

Show opens with match between Mike Quackenbush & Matt Sydal. Matt Sydal wins with a Sydal Driver at the 6 minute mark, in a solid opening bout.

Out next are The Age Of The Fall, Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black (Tag Champs) JJ grabs a mic and announces that tonight The Age Of The Fall will debut a new member, and that the Briscoes, Aries, and everyone else in RoH better back down. The debuting team of PAC & Matt Cross (Redemption) make their debut and come straight at AotF.

AoTf decimate Redemption, before leaving the ring.

Announcer Larry Sweeny makes his way into the ring. He talks about how tonight the greatest ever RoH champion will be crowned tonight, when Chris Hero a member of RoH best ever stable will defeat Nigel McGuinnes and take his place at the top of the mountain. The lights go out and Christopher Daniels makes his RoH return to a gigantic pop. He runs down Sweeney, then Hero, then announces that the greatest RoH wrestler is back in business (Fuck TNA).

Eddie Kingston faces Kafu next in a solid, hard knocking bout. Draw result due to time limit.

Briscoe Brothers face Hangmen Two (Burchill/Whitmer) in a phenomenal match. Briscoes win with a spike J-Driller, after the bout HMT knock the Briscoes out of the ring.

Davey Richards makes his way to the ring for a match, but gets blindsided by Low-Ki. Low-Ki beats Richards around before hitting the Ghetto Stomp for the pinfall.

Doug Williams faces Roderick Strong in a solid match. Strong wins via Gibson Driver after interference from Kevin steen. Steen and Strong put the boots to Williams until the music of none other than HOMICIDE hits. Homicide hits the ring and chases Steen & Strong all the way through the crowd. Crowd pops huge for this segment.

Aries defeats Claudio in the match of the night so far, after Lacey attempts to interfere against Austin but screws up. Austin and Claudio shake hands after the match. Crowd begins booing Claudio believing him to be the next member of AotF after the look he gives Aries after the handshake.

Bryan Danielson & Jerry Lynn defeat Colt cobana & James Gibson when Danielson makes Gibson tap to the Cattle Mutilation. Brawl to the back afterwards, great match.

Austin Aries makes his way back to the ring and gets on the mic. He calls out AotF and dares them to debut their new member. AotF make their way out and announce their new member is…LOW-KI, who promptly attacks Aries from behind after coming through the crowd. Jacobs, and Tyler join the beat down and continue to put the boots to Aries. Suddenly the music of Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns hits and MCMG make their way to the ring. Joining the fight MCMG and Aries manage to kick AotF out of the ring. The three celebrate in ring as Shelley announces that they’re back with RoH permanently

Nigel McGuinnes defeats Chris Hero via Tower of London after a great match. Hero hits the Heroes Welcome after the match to remain the last man standing. Brutal Affair.

loopydate 03-02-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem (Post 2452613)
Lash Leroux on ROH roster :D Your ROH game looks a bit intense, must be hard with morale at times with that many people being over.

Just a month. I'm posting results as I do them. The 10/2 SmackDown! is going to kick off a big storyline.

Anybody Thrilla 03-02-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mackem (Post 2452613)

It's virtually impossible to keep everybody happy, which is why I absolutely had to do the roster split. Is there any way around this?

The Mackem 03-03-2009 06:01 AM

Cheat to keep the morale up is the main way I can think of, maybe keep on hiring their friends to short term contracts.

The problem with the brand split is that Main Eventers will always want to appear on all of your shows, so even if they are allocated to a specific brand, I'm quite sure the flaw in EWR is that they expect to be on both/all shows. If you had Triple H on Raw his morale would go down after Smackdown and you didn't use him. Gets even worse if you don't use them/shock horror make them lose. I guess the only other option is to hold people back, i.e don't be soooo good at getting everybody over at once.

Anybody Thrilla 03-03-2009 02:32 PM

They all had great matches and got over. THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Also, Raw has been dropped by USA, so I'm promoting Mayhem to a prime time slot. I'm either going to make that a completely new brand (a lot like ECW where I build the new guys) or I'm going to just end the split now and just book as much as I can on each show. Still not sure what to do.

loopydate 03-12-2009 11:09 AM

OCTOBER 2, 2003 - SmackDown!

Just four days removed from Unforgiven, the show kicks off with SmackDown! GM Stephanie McMahon announcing the No Mercy main event. In light of the controversial finish to the main event at Unforgiven, Stephanie has decided that at No Mercy, Brock Lesnar will defend the WWE Title against Kurt Angle, Undertaker, and Big Show in a fatal fourway! What a way to kick off SmackDown!

The action kicks off with the Doctor of Thuganomics John Cena, fresh off a big victory over his bitter rival Sean O'Haire, preparing to take on former Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri. Cena opens the match by pressing his power advantage with three consecutive slams. Cena misses a legdrop and Tajiri takes to the air. Cena blocks a backdrop attempt and goes back on the advantage. In the end, Cena's power proved to be too much as Tajiri was pinned following an FU. After the match, O'Haire hit the ring and laid out Cena with the Prophecy. Their feud is far from over!

Up next, we have our first of two title matches. The brand-new WWE Tag Team Champions the Backstage Bullies must now defend their gold against the team that assaulted Kurt Angle and Undertaker last week, Paul Heyman's proteges A-Train and Matt Morgan. A-Train takes an early advantage on Hardcore Holly with some brawling. Morgan tags in, and the pair hit a double elbow. Holly manages to pull off a DDT and tag in Bradshaw. Bradshaw hits a piledriver on the massive Blueprint. Morgan fights back and tags in the Train again. Holly also tags in. Holly reverses an Irish whip attempt, sending A-Train into the referee! Holly sets up for an Alabama Slam, but A-Train produces a set of brass knuckles, and lays him out! The referee comes to just in time to see Train go for the pin. One! Two! Three! New champions! Bradshaw is pissed at losing the titles after only one week, and after the match, the Bullies clear the new champions out of the ring.

It's a Unforgiven rematch as Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero square off once again. Eddie picked up the victory at the pay-per-view, and hopes to continue his positive momentum. These two manage to top their Unforgiven bout with a fantastic back-and-forth contest. The end result wound up being the same, though, as Eddie picked up another victory with a swinging DDT.

It's now time for our second title match as new Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman defends the gold against his longtime friend and Filthy Animals tag team partner, Rey Mysterio. Kidman opens the match with a kick, but Rey responds with one of his own, and we're off to the races! Rey hits a faceplant but only gets two. Kidman back to his feet, lands another kick. Springboard dropkick gets two for Kidman. Rey fights back with a spinning bulldog. Rey goes for a sleeper, but eats a jawbreaker. The crowd boos profusely as Paul Heyman appears on the ramp. "What's he doing here, Tazz? He has no business being here!" Rey is distracted, which gives Kidman a chance to jump him from behind. With Rey down, Kidman ascends the turnbuckles and lands the Shooting Star Press for the win! After the match, Heyman enters the ring... and shakes Kidman's hand!

Heyman now gets on the microphone and announces that tonight we've seen the start of something that will be talked about for years. Tonight is the night that the ruling class of SmackDown joins together. Tonight, we are witnessing the birth of a new Dangerous Alliance! With that, the Cruiserweight Champion is joined in the ring by the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, the United States Champion Big Show, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions A-Train and Matt Morgan. All five SmackDown! champions under the control of Paul Heyman? That can't possibly be good news for the rest of the SD roster!

The next contest pits two men on the verge of the main event against each other in what promises to be a brutal encounter. It's Chris Benoit against Rhyno! Benoit takes the advantage with several big moves in a row. But when he heads to the top rope, Rhyno manages to catch him with a knee. Rhyno hits a shoulder tackle, then only manages a glancing blow with a spear. Benoit hits a pair of suplexes, then Rhyno starts to brawl. Benoit lands another suplex variation, then the brawling starts again. The referee tries to get between them, but Benoit shoves him down. He again tries, but now it's Rhyno who pushes him away. The referee calls for a double disqualification, but the two men continue to fight all the way up the ramp and to the back.

Tazz lets us know that he's just received word that these two will meet again at No Mercy!

Backstage, John Cena tells Sean O'Haire that he was willing to let bygones be bygones after he kicked his ass at Unforgiven. But clearly, the Devil's Advocate hasn't learned his lesson. So at No Mercy, he's going to get another chance. "I got a Prophecy for you. What happened at Unforgien is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you at No Mercy!"

Our third and final title match pits the United States Champion (and Dangerous Alliance member) Big Show against Kurt Angle, one of his opponents at No Mercy. Show starts off with some brawling, but Angle quickly capitalizes with a slam. A big clothesline by Angle, and he's feeling it. He goes for a suplex, but Show is just too big. Powerslam by Show is followed by a scoop slam and a side suplex. Show goes for a suplex, but Angle slides down and hits a modified backbreaker. Angle goes for a roll-up, but the champ rolls through and... grabs the tights! The referee doesn't see it, and counts to three! The two continue to fight after the bell.

The main event of the evening is a contest between the other two participants in the No Mercy main event. It's Undertaker against the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar! Brock starts off with a forearm to the face. Undertaker fights out of a hammerlock and hits some punches, then a DDT. Lesnar goes back on the offensive with a series of power moves - gutbuster, backbreaker, spinebuster. Undertaker hits a piledriver. Lesnar bounces back up and goes for a clothesline, but takes out the referee instead! Brock slides to the floor and grabs a chair. He swings and misses, though, and now Taker has the chair. Taker lays out Brock with the chair... right in front of a now-conscious referee! Taker goes for another shot with the chair, but Brock fights him off, and the two trade blows as the show comes down.

Next week on SmackDown, we will be just two days away from No Mercy. The main event has been announced, and next week, we'll see the other pairings go at it in a pair of Unforgiven rematches - Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle and Undertaker vs. Big Show! Also, Shannon Moore takes on Chavo Guerrero, and Rey Mysterio will battle a brand-new cruiserweight. The winners will do battle at No Mercy to determine a #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title. New Tag Team Champions the Dangerous Alliance will take on Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match, while new contenders for the gold will be determined in a triple-threat pitting former champs the Basham Brothers against the World's Greatest Tag Team and the Full-Blooded Italians. Plus, Cena vs. Kanyon, Rikishi vs. Gunn, and a six-man tag match pitting the Backstage Bullies and Edge against the three members of Kyo Dai! And let's not forget that Paul Heyman has said that his Dangerous Alliance plans to utterly take over SmackDown! What will next week have in store for us?

loopydate 03-12-2009 12:43 PM

OCTOBER 6, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

With just six nights to go until No Mercy, the RAW side of the card has already been set and tonight, we'll see all ten of the participants in those matches battle it out in our main event.

But first, it's a six-man tag team match! Hurricane and Rosey team up with Lance Storm to take on Theodore Long's team of Chris Nowinski, Mark Henry, and Rodney Mack. The heels start off by isolating Storm. First with slams from Mack and Henry, then with Nowinski and Henry double-teaming. Storm manages to hit a flying elbow and tag in Hurricane. Hurricane is a house of fire with a DDT, a stunner variation, and a back suplex. Tag to the Super Hero In Training, who brawls with Nowinski until the Harvard grad can tag in Mack. Mack manages to slam the giant Samoan, who tags in Storm. Storm hits a flurry of kicks, ending with a Superkick for the victory!

Up next, it's a battle of two of the top contenders for the Women's Title as Jazz takes on Ivory. Pretty solid if unspectacular match ends with Jazz hitting the Jazz Stinger.

Former adult film star Val Venis is up next against someone who's a big fan of his... work, Rico. Rico goes on the offensive early with some high-flying moves. Val fights out of a sleeper and headbutts Rico, then a backdrop, and a big spear for two. Rico lands a superkick for two. Rico continues to pound on Val until he misses an elbow. A pair of big clotheslines sets up the Money Shot, and Val walks away the winner.

Tommy Dreamer heads to the ring now to face the Reflection of Perfection, Mark Jindrak. Jindrak dominates about 70% of the match before hitting Splash Mountain for the win.

Backstage, Shawn Michaels and Goldberg are hyping up their match at No Mercy against Randy Orton and Batista.

Up next, two tag teams who haven't seen eye-to-eye in recent weeks do battle. It's Maven and Spike Dudley against Christian and Matt Hardy Version 1.0! Christian and Spike start it, and Christian dominates. Tag to Hardy, and they hit a double clothesline. Matt dropkicks Spike, and sets up for his patented legdrop. It's too early, though, and Spike dodges it and tags in Maven. Weak piledriver attempt on Hardy and an awkward slam. Matt manages to fight back with an axehandle. Tag to Christian. Christian hits a belly-to-belly, and Maven tags Spike back into the match. Snap suplex by the runt of the Dudleyz litter. He prepares for the Dudley Dog, which brings Matt into the ring. The referee forces him out, but doesn't see... Maven hit Spike with a chair! Christian hits the Unprettier for the cheap win after Maven's betrayal. After the match, Maven continues pounding Spike, while Christian and Hardy bring a table into the ring. Maven heads to the second turnbuckle, and his new allies lift Spike up to him. Maven hits a brutal powerbomb through the table!

More Divas action is next, as Lita and Victoria tangle. The deranged Victoria is hoping to correct her recent losing streak, while Lita tries to maintain her positive momentum after pinning Jazz in a six-woman tag match last week. This match was about two-thirds Victoria, and she finishes off her high-flying opponent with the Widow's Peak.

The World Tag Team Titles are defended as the Dudley Boyz (seething after what happened to their little brother) take on La Resistance, Scott Steiner and Test, and the new team of William Regal and Boss Man. The last time RAW had a fourway match for the belts, the Dudleyz walked out as new champs. D-Von hits a spinebuster on Boss Man for the match's first elimination. Steiner almost gets the champs out after a brutal clothesline on D-Von, but he kicks out at two. Tag to Test, who hits a piledriver for two more. D-Von tags in Dupree, who who slams the big Canadian before tagging in Grenier again. The French sympathizers (never understood what that meant) hit a double clothesline on Test to eliminate his team. And, just as it was a month ago, it's down to the Dudley Boyz and La Resistance. Good back-and-forth action winds up turning in the champs' favor as Bubba hits Dupree with a Bubba Cutter.

Our third Divas match of the night pits the Women's Champion Trish Stratus against possibly the best all-around athlete in the division, Gail Kim. Gail puts up some impressive moves, but the champ controls about 2/3 of the action, putting her away with Stratusfaction. After the match, the former champion Molly Holly takes Trish down with a chairshot. And Trish is bloodied!

Evolution hits the ring for the main event, but get on the microphone first. On SmackDown!, Paul Heyman announced that his Dangerous Alliance would be taking that show over. Well, guess what, Paul? Evolution already has RAW under its control. And The Rock may have come out on top at Unforgiven, but Triple H will soon enough have the World Title back in his possession, because that's exactly what Evolution was built for.

Main event time now, as Evolution is joined by Chris Jericho and Kane to take on The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and Rob Van Dam. HBK and Kane start the match, and Michaels controls the early-going by targeting the big man's legs. Tag to RVD, who finally takes his No Mercy opponent down with a dropkick. Quick tags between RVD and The Rock, trying to keep the Big Red Monster away from his partners. But RVD's kick winds up sending Kane into his own corner, and in comes the Legend Killer. RVD hits another big kick and tags in Goldberg. A double-team clothesline whip, and Orton is in trouble. Another big clothesline from Goldberg, and a tag to Booker T. Two big slams, and now a tag to Michaels. Michaels hits a springboard dropkick on his rival, but Orton lands a hard kick to HBK's midsection to finally get some positive momentum for his team. He tags in Jericho, who hits a rolling kick and a flying armbar. Tag to Batista, and Jericho and Batista hit a double back elbow. HBK manages to tag RVD, who eats a DDT from Batista. Tag to Triple H, who finally sees his first action in the match. Big punch to RVD followed by a piledriver, and he quickly tags back Batista into the match. Big double clothesline by the Evolution partners. RVD manages to hit a rolling kick on Batista and gets a hot tag to Booker T! Batista fights out of a full nelson and tags in Jericho. Double suplex by the heels, but Book kicks out. Jericho misses an elbow drop. Book hits his future opponent with a spear, then hits the Book End for the win!

Don't forget to join us in six days on pay-per-view! All ten men from tonight's main event will be battling it out at No Mercy. The Rock defends the World Title against Triple H! Shawn Michaels and Goldberg team up to take on Evolution's Batista and Randy Orton! Booker T looks to avenge his Unforgiven loss to Chris Jericho! Rob Van Dam vs. Kane! It promises to be a fantastic show. You don't want to miss it.

loopydate 03-12-2009 01:54 PM

OCTOBER 9, 2003 - SmackDown!

The last edition of SmackDown! before No Mercy kicks off with a triple-threat tag team match that should help determine these teams' placement in the rankings for a shot at the Dangerous Alliance's WWE Tag Team Titles. It's the former champion Basham Brothers against another set of former champions the World's Greatest Tag Team against the Full-Blooded Italians. Doug Basham and Chuck Palumbo start the match. A series of quick tags between the FBI keeps Doug isolated. Punch, kick, neckbreaker, spear, clothesline in the corner. Doug is being pounded. He manages to tag in Danny, who hits a big knee on Palumbo. Chuck tags in Charlie Haas. Haas nails Danny with a kick, so he tags in Johnny Stamboli. Haas spears him and tags Shelton Benjamin into the match. Shelton hits a shoulder slam, and The Bull tags in Danny Basham. Danny hits a piledriver for two, but Shelton kicks out and tags Haas back in. Big DDT, followed by Haastruction, and WGTT pick up the big win!

Two former stars of the Attitude Era looking to reclaim their former glory go one-on-one next as Rikishi takes on Billy Gunn. Billy takes advantage early, but Rikishi fires back with a series of punches and a big kick. Billy impresses the crowd with a powerslam, but can only get two. Rikishi again kicks out after a spinebuster. Billy hits some kicks, but Rikishi hits a big suplex and clothesline to set up for the Rikishi Driver.

The Backstage Bullies look to rebound from a controversial loss to the Dangerous Alliance last week, as they team with Edge to take on Tajiri, Akio, and Sakoda from Kyo Dai. Akio and Hardcore Holly start the match. Akio controls the start of the match and tags in Sakoda. A couple of big suplexes from the largest member of Tajiri's mafia, then a tag to get Akio back in. Big double backdrop on Holly, then a suplex from Akio. Akio charges into the corner, but eats a boot. Holly tags in Edge. Edge hits a big shoulder tackle, then a slam. Tag to Bradshaw, who unloads on Akio with a headbutt and a bodyslam. Akio manages to tag in Tajiri, who unleashes a series of kicks. Holly takes Tajiri down, and the Buzzsaw looks hurt! Holly pulls him up for a powerbomb, but Tajiri punches him in the face and lands atop him for the three count! What? The replay shows that when Tajiri was seemingly writhing on the mat, he was actually wrapping a chain around his fist!

After the match, as Holly is being helped to his feet, he requests a microphone and calls out Tajiri for a match at No Mercy! That... is going to be stiff.

Up next it's our first semifinal match to determine a #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title. Shannon Moore takes on Chavo Guerrero next. Chavo starts off with strikes, a dropkick, a DDT, and a legsweep. Shannon fights back with a neckbreaker and a rana. In the end, Moore fails to capitalize on a big dropkick, and Chavo capitalizes with a brainbuster. He's going to No Mercy!

Our other semifinal match pits Rey Mysterio against the debuting Carlito! We've been hearing big things about this second-generation star. They trade kicks to start, then Carlito hits a face jam. Rey blocks a suplex attempt, then hits one of his own. More fast-paced action leads to Rey hitting the West Coast Pop for the victory. Afterwards, Rey extends his hand to the youngster, who takes it... and takes him down with a cheap shot! Carlito locks on an inverted Figure-Four! He gets up and leaves Rey lying.

Stephanie McMahon makes it official. At No Mercy, it's Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero for a shot at Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title!

The Dangerous Alliance (A-Train and Matt Morgan) come to the ring for the first time as WWE Tag Team Champions as they take on Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match. Benoit and Morgan start the match, and the giant Morgan leads off with some hard right hands. Tag to A-Train, and they hit a double clothesline. A-Train lands another big punch on Benoit, but Benoit slips out of his grasp and hits a powerbomb! Two count only, and a tag to Guerrero. Eddie dropkicks Train down and heads to the top rope. Frogsplash only gets knees, and Morgan tags back in. Morgan brawls with Eddie, who tags in Benoit. Morgan hits a big suplex. The referee is still trying to get Eddie out of the ring, when Rhyno appears out of nowhere! Gore! Gore! GOOOOOOOOOOORE! Morgan covers Benoit and gets the three. Afterwards, though, Benoit and Eddie get some revenge and fight off the champions, clearing the ring.

Up next, it's John Cena hoping to continue his momentum heading into his big showdown with Sean O'Haire at No Mercy against Chris Kanyon. Kanyon gets in a surprising amount of offense against Cena throughout the match, but Cena winds up laying him out with an FU. Before he can go for the cover, though, O'Haire hits the ring and lands the Prophecy! The referee sees it and calls for the bell. O'Haire and Kanyon try to beat Cena down, but the enraged Doctor of Thuganomics winds up taking both men out!

It's an Unforgiven rematch as Undertaker takes on Big Show. Show picked up a surprising clean victory over the American Bad Ass, and UT is looking for revenge. Like their Unforgiven match, this one wasn't all that impressive technically. Lots of brawling. The ending is different this time, though, as Show's Dangerous Alliance stablemate Billy Kidman takes Undertaker out with a Shooting Star Press to allow Show to pick up the win. However, like in our last match, the double team only angers the babyface, as UT takes both his rival and his diminuitive partner down.

Our main event is another rematch from Unforgiven. That night, Kurt Angle picked up a DQ victory after Big Show interfered, allowing Brock Lesnar to retain the WWE Title. These two pull out all the stops as soon as the bell rings. Chop from Angle, jawbreaker and a forearm from Lesnar. Big time spinebuster from the Next Big Thing only gets two. Angle fights back with an elbow and a lariat. Angle picks Lesnar up for a huge delayed brainbuster! Only gets two, though. Lesnar hits a big spear, but misses an elbow drop. While he's down, Angle clamps on the Angle Lock! Lesnar is in the middle of the ring! He tries to roll out of it, but Angle holds on. Lesnar tries to kick him away, but Angle holds on! Perhaps realizing that by continuing the match, he's possibly jeopardizing his future as WWE Champion, Lesnar taps out! Angle gets up to celebrate, but Lesnar is quickly back on his feet and lands a thunderous F5!

The card for No Mercy has been set. The WWE Title is on the line in a fatal fourway pitting the champion Brock Lesnar against the United States Champion Big Show, Undertaker, and the man who now holds a clean submission victory over the champion Kurt Angle! Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero do battle to determine the top contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title! John Cena will once again try to take out his rival Sean O'Haire! Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno - and is Rhyno now involved with the Dangerous Alliance? Hardcore Holly vs. Tajiri! You don't want to miss No Mercy this Sunday on pay-per-view!

loopydate 03-12-2009 02:26 PM

October 12, 2003 - No Mercy

Both top titles are on the line tonight, plus several grudge matches headline No Mercy 2003. On Sunday Night Heat before the show, Hardcore Holly from the Backstage Bullies looks for revenge against the man who cheated to pin him in a six-man tag match on SmackDown!, Kyo Dai's leader Tajiri.

Hardcore Holly vs Tajiri

Tajiri strikes Hardcore. Hardcore kicks Tajiri in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hardcore Holly hits a right hand on Tajiri. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Hardcore Holly scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Tajiri reverses a Hardcore Holly hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Hardcore. Super kick by Tajiri. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kick to the teeth from Tajiri, who looks really pissed off. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hardcore blocks a punch. Hardcore Holly hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Hardcore drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Hardcore Holly hooks up a suplex, but Tajiri flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Tajiri leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Tajiri has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Hardcore Holly to look for revenge.

Winner: Tajiri (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 55%
Crowd Reaction: 63%
Match Quality: 63%

Just a couple of weeks ago, Kane demolished Bubba Ray Dudley. Dudley's former ECW companion Rob Van Dam came to his rescue, setting up the night's opening contest.

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends RVD to the mat. Kane hits a piledriver on Rob Van Dam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rob Van Dam powers out of a Kane headlock. Standing kicky thing by Rob Van Dam on Kane. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on Kane. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Brutal suplex on Kane. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Flying elbow from Rob Van Dam. Kane reverses a hip toss. RVD walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb on RVD. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Back elbow connects, RVD staggers backward. Kane hits some punches. RVD reverses a Kane hammerlock. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Flying kick move off the second rope, Kane goes flying. Goldberg comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kane turns around. Goldberg spins Kane around. Goldberg hits the Jackhammer! Goldberg leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Rob Van Dam pinned Kane. Goldberg isn't finished with his attack yet! Kane stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Goldberg. Jackhammer!!! Kane has been put down on the canvas! Goldberg shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Kane gets picked up...and hit with another Jackhammer! Kane is spread-eagled on the canvas. Goldberg again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Jackhammer, the third one in a row! Goldberg eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Kane, who isn't moving.

Winner: Rob Van Dam (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 71%
Match Quality: 80%

Shawn Michaels' feud with the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton has been raging for over a month, and tonight both men bring a tag-team partner to the dance. Goldberg has had his hands full with Kane recently, but after devastating him after Kane's match with RVD, he can finally focus on Evolution tonight.

Goldberg and Shawn Michaels vs. Evolution (Batista and Randy Orton

Randy Orton uses a forearm to the face. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends HBK to the mat. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag to Batista. Randy Orton scoops up HBK. Batista bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Running clothesline from Batista. Shawn Michaels, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Massive backbreaker, Batista got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Shawn Michaels and Goldberg. Messed up bodyslam by Goldberg. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Goldberg hits a weak elbow on Batista. Batista pushes out of a Goldberg hold. Big kick from Batista. Tag between Batista and Randy Orton. Randy Orton uses a forearm to the face. Tag to Shawn Michaels. Big clothesline on HBK. Shawn Michaels is in trouble. RKO! 1....2....3.

Winners: Evolution (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 80%
Match Quality: 69%

Three nights ago on SmackDown!, the semifinals of a tournament to crown a new #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title were held. Chavo Guerrero knocked off Shannon Moore, while Rey Mysterio beat the debuting Carlito. Now, the two will do battle for a shot at the gold!

Cruiserweight Title #1 Contender Match - Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

Standing kicky thing by Rey Mysterio on Chavo. Chavo Guerrero reverses a hip toss. Rey walks into a high dropkick from Chavo Guerrero. Rey Mysterio charges, Chavo moves, and the referee is knocked out. Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero...that looked pretty cool. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Rey ducks a wild right hand. Hard back suplex on Chavo. Super frankenthingy on Chavo, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chavo walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chavo Guerrero takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Chavo crushes Rey with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rey blocks a punch. Eddie Guerrero comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chavo Guerrero turns around. Eddie Guerrero slams Chavo down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Rey Mysterio pinned Chavo. Rey and Eddie are putting the boots to Chavo Guerrero! Billy Kidman comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Rey \ Eddie running for cover. Billy Kidman saved Chavo from a major beating.

Winner: Rey Mysterio (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 72%
Crowd Reaction: 82%
Match Quality: 82%

What more can be said about the Booker T/Chris Jericho feud? The two have been at each others' throats since their time-limit draw to kick off the World Title contender tournament last month. Neither man has had a clear advantage in the feud. Tonight could go a long way in determining who's the better man.

Booker T vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho gets smacked around like a bitch. Booker walks into a trip. Dropkick connects...Booker goes down like a skanky hooker. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Brutal suplex on Booker. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Jericho. Booker T fights out of a grapple. Big clothesline on Jericho. Full nelson on Jericho...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Death valley driver by Booker T, Chris Jericho got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chris Jericho ducks a Booker T clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Booker kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Chris Jericho can barely stand. Book End! 1....2....3.

Winner: Booker T (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Match Quality: 75%

Ten days ago, Chris Benoit and Rhyno battled to a double disqualification, leading to this match. The following week, Rhyno hit a huge Gore on Benoit to cost him a tag team match against the Dangerous Alliance. Since then, rumors have been swirling that Rhyno may be aligning himself with his former ECW promoter Paul Heyman.

Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

Rhyno hits a right hand. Benoit kicks Rhyno in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rhyno gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Benoit. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Weird neckbreaker thing out of the corner from Chris Benoit...that was so brutal it should be outlawed. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Rhyno elbows Chris Benoit in the face to break a hammerlock. Rhyno slams Chris Benoit down. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Powerbomb on Benoit. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Benoit backdrops Rhyno out of a piledriver attempt. Back suplex...Rhyno got slammed down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhyno reverses a Chris Benoit hammerlock. Paul Heyman is at ringside! Benoit wastes valuable time by yelling at Heyman! Rhyno takes advantage of the distraction and nails Benoit from behind! Rhyno moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chris Benoit fights back, and has soon sent both Rhyno and Paul Heyman into retreat.

Winner: Rhyno (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Match Quality: 82%

Last month at Unforgiven, Big Show interfered in the main event, costing Kurt Angle his WWE Title match against Brock Lesnar. Undertaker came to Angle's rescue, and the four men have been battling ever since. Tonight, it's a fatal fourway with Lesnar's gold on the line!

WWE Title Fatal Fourway - Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar (c)

Undertaker takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. 1 - 2 - kick out. Undertaker ducks a Brock Lesnar clothesline. Undertaker tags out to Big Show. Lesnar takes a weak clothesline. Show whips Lesnar into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Big Show scores with a awesomely-bad looking standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Big Show hits a big clothesline. Show walks into a trip. Lesnar tags out to Kurt Angle. Back suplex...Big Show got slammed down. Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Big Show elbows Kurt Angle in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show punches away at Kurt Angle. Side suplex from Show, looked crap. Tag to Brock Lesnar. Flying shoulder tackle by Lesnar sends Angle to the mat. Angle walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Kurt Angle can barely stand. Here it comes - F5. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Brock Lesnar (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Match Quality: 72%

For some reason, Sean O'Haire has proven to be obsessed with John Cena over the last two months, interfering in almost all of his matches. For the second month in a row, Cena has asked for a match on pay-per-view to settle their differences. At Unforgiven, Cena picked up the victory. Will lightning strike twice?

John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire

O'Haire gets slammed. Sean O'Haire reverses a hip toss. O'Haire slams John Cena. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lifting DDT by Sean O'Haire. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Cena reverses a waistlock. Thrown slam by John Cena. O'Haire walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spear! O'Haire is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 O'Haire counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Full nelson on Cena...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. John Cena moves in for the kill. F-U! 1....2....3. John Cena gives a murderous look toward Sean O'Haire...and attacks! O'Haire gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Cena leaves the ring having left O'Haire down and out.

Winner: John Cena (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 77%
Crowd Reaction: 90%
Match Quality: 79%

Tonight's main event is a rematch from Unforgiven. Last month, The Rock ended Triple H's reign as World Heavyweight Champion, and The Game is out for revenge!

World Heavyweight Title - The Rock (c) vs. Triple H

Rock hits a right hand. HHH gets smacked around like a bitch. Rude Awakening on Triple H by Rock. Flying shoulder tackle by Rock sends HHH to the mat. HHH counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Big kick from HHH. Powerslam from Triple H on Rock. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rock ducks a wild right hand. Massive backbreaker, HHH got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Death valley driver by The Rock, Triple H got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. HHH powers out of a headlock. Triple H hits Rock with some amateur blows. Triple H misses a clothesline. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on HHH. The Rock moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. Triple H goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!

Winner: The Rock (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 79%
Crowd Reaction: 95%
Match Quality: 72%

loopydate 03-12-2009 03:14 PM

WWE.com has announced that on November 16th at the Survivor Series, the traditional Series matches will be the focus of the evening. And, just like the very first Series, the main event will feature the Survivors from four previous matches in a cross-brand battle!

On the RAW side, Triple H will lead a team consisting of his Evolution teammates Randy Orton and Batista as well as Chris Jericho and Kane against Rob Van Dam's team of ECW alumni, Tommy Dreamer and all three Dudley Boyz!

Plus, World Heavyweight Champion The Rock will team with Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and... Hurricane (?) against a team of tag-team specialists Christian, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal!

On the SmackDown! side, the Dangerous Alliance will team up against a team captained by Chris Benoit, consisting of Rey Mysterio, the Backstage Bullies, and a parter to be named later!

John Cena will captain a star-studded team consisting of Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, and Edge against Sean O'Haire's team of Chavo Guerrero, and the members of the FBI!

The survivors of those four matches will meet in a fifth match to determine who the ultimate survivors are!

There will be other SS matches not involved in the Series, though. Trish Stratus will captain a team of Divas - Lita, Ivory, Stacy Keibler, and SmackDown!'s Nidia to take on Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria, Gail Kim, and Miss Jackie!

The cruiserweights will have their own showcase as Tajiri captains a team made up of his Kyo Dai cohorts Akio and Sakoda, as well as Carlito, and RAW's Rico against Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, Paul London, Jamie Noble, and Ultimo Dragon!

Plus, we'll cap the whole thing off with a 20-man battle royal featuring the rest of the WWE superstars!

How will these announced matches influence the next five weeks worth of WWE programming? Stay tuned to find out!

----

Here's the shorthand version of the card:

SURVIVOR SERIES - 11/16/03
Survivor Series Main Event - Featuring survivors from previous matches
RAW SS Match #1 - The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and Hurricane vs. Christian, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal
RAW SS Match #2 - Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, and Dudley Boyz vs. Evolution, Chris Jericho, and Kane
SD SS Match #1 - John Cena, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Edge, and Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire, Chavo Guerrero, and FBI
SD SS Match #2 - Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Backstage Bullies, and partner TBD vs. Dangerous Alliance
Divas SS Match - Trish Stratus, Lita, Ivory, Stacy Keibler, and Nidia vs. Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria, Gail Kim, and Miss Jackie
Cruiserweight SS Match - Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Paul London, Ultimo Dragon vs. Kyo Dai, Carlito, and Rico
20-Man Battle Royal - Everybody else!

The Mackem 03-13-2009 06:29 AM

Sucks that your match ratings were effected for your PPV.

loopydate 03-14-2009 08:46 PM

I hate dud shows. Also, fans are getting sick of Goldberg, but he has creative control and won't take a step down from the main event. So, his matches are getting worse.

The Mackem 03-16-2009 08:33 AM

If you simply don't use him won't his morale decrease to the point where you can offer him a release and he will take it?

loopydate 03-16-2009 01:17 PM

I suppose that's true. I hate to just not use somebody, but he is sort of dragging his segments down. The HBK/Orton feud has been red-hot, but throwing Goldie into that match at No Mercy really hurt the rating. Maybe I'll set up an injury angle to keep him off TV until SS.