TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   RAW - The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels return - 1.9.17 *Official Thread* (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=132743)

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-10-2017 12:21 AM

Tigers win

rockman725 01-10-2017 03:18 AM

Isn't it wrong that I get more entertainment from reading through this thread as I'm watching Raw than Raw itself!?! Yeah, I know.

But.... like the fact that Taker is in the Rumble...don't like the fact that Braun is gonna eliminate him to set up the WM match. If this is Taker's last match at WM, I still think the only 3 guys that should be in that match with him are Cena, Kane, or Sting. If this is NOT Taker's last match, I guess I'm ok with Braun getting the rub. I just don't want to see that as the end of Taker.

Mercenary 01-10-2017 07:10 AM

Fuck this means Roman is getting the belt at Rumble......WWE never learns

Evil Vito 01-10-2017 08:33 AM

In a perfect world, the Best Friends would never split. But sooner or later Jericho will go back to Fozzy and he's mostly getting face reactions anyway, so I'm thinking this will set the tone for Jericho vs. Owens at WrestleMania for the US Title. Owens can drop the Universal Title at the Rumble and then be mad that he doesn't have a title of his own. That's a nice way to feature that belt and have a proper Mania blowoff to a long-term angle. The build would be a lot of fun, I could see myself investing in it more than any other match on the Raw side of things. Oh and the match should certainly be good as well.

The CyNick 01-10-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercenary (Post 4911933)
Fuck this means Roman is getting the belt at Rumble......WWE never learns

Putting it on the guy who gets the biggest reactions on the brand? What a dumb move indeed!

Simple Fan 01-10-2017 07:33 PM

Chris Jericho gets the biggest reactions on Raw so is was smart to put the US title on him. To bad they did it a month to late.

BigCrippyZ 01-10-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The CyNick (Post 4912167)
Putting it on the guy who gets the biggest reactions on the brand? What a dumb move indeed!

Roman get the biggest reactions on Raw, only in your delusional, uninformed mind, dumb fuck.

Mercenary 01-10-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Your're a dumb troll

SlickyTrickyDamon 01-10-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Jericho isn't even in the match you stupid idiot.

Ruien 01-10-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4912417)

Damn, nice post by STD.

The CyNick 01-12-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon (Post 4912417)

I think Jericho is in the match, still doesn't get him bigger reactions than the big dog though.

The CyNick 01-12-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Fan (Post 4912170)
Chris Jericho gets the biggest reactions on Raw so is was smart to put the US title on him. To bad they did it a month to late.

I would say Jericho gets good reactions for his list line, but sheer noise when someone's music plays, I feel like that's Roman and it's been him for well over a year now. He also gets bigger reactions during his matches.

Don't get me wrong, Jericho is awesome, just not at the overness of The Guy.

The US title switch timing seemed perfect with Roman going after the Universal title at Rumble.

Blonde Moment 01-12-2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The CyNick (Post 4913175)
I think Jericho is in the match, still doesn't get him bigger reactions than the big dog though.

Honestly the whole crowd seemed to be dead for it BUT Jericho's list gets more of a reaction than Roman right now. I still maintain Stroman needs to beat him within an inch of his life.

Simple Fan 01-12-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The CyNick (Post 4913181)
I would say Jericho gets good reactions for his list line, but sheer noise when someone's music plays, I feel like that's Roman and it's been him for well over a year now. He also gets bigger reactions during his matches.

Don't get me wrong, Jericho is awesome, just not at the overness of The Guy.

The US title switch timing seemed perfect with Roman going after the Universal title at Rumble.

More fans wait for Jericho to say .........IT! than they even think about reacting to Roman. The list is more over than Reigns you're delusional, no a STUPID IDIOT. The right time to put the US title on Jericho would have been December 12th Raw is I believe when Jericho faught for it the first time. He was going after the Universal title at that time as well. Now it is obvious they were taking the title off Reigns to put the Universal title on him at Royal Rumble.